• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trudeau: We're green! Carbon taxes for all because pollution shouldn't be free!

Also Trudeau: Here's this bridge to get more cars into one of our most congested cities! I removed the toll that was originally planned to pay the cost of the bridge and regulate traffic because why make Quebec pay for anything? The whole country will now pay for it.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trudeau: We're green! Carbon taxes for all because pollution shouldn't be free!

Also Trudeau: Here's this bridge to get more cars into one of our most congested cities! I removed the toll that was originally planned to pay the cost of the bridge and regulate traffic because why make Quebec pay for anything? The whole country will now pay for it.

Geez, that stinks more than a Montreal fromage shop.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's not straight, it's crooked (Hillary)...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, They are not terrorists! They are white.

I know you're just joking comeds, but this came out a couple of months ago and it really bugged me.

Father of Quebec City mosque shooter urges Trudeau to stop calling his son a terrorist | CBC News

The father of the Quebec City mosque shooter is urging Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and others to stop referring to his son as a terrorist.

In an open letter to Trudeau, Raymond Bissonnette says the label has "greatly increased" the danger to his family.

He says while his son's crimes were "of the most terrible kind," he had no terrorist connection "nor any particular ideology."

Ummm, somebody needs to check the definition of terrorism, you don't need to have any particular ideology or connection to a terrorist organization to be labelled a terrorist.

Sorry dad of terrorist, but your son is a terrorist. Are we clear?

/Back to regularly scheduled posts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're just joking comeds, but this came out a couple of months ago and it really bugged me.

Father of Quebec City mosque shooter urges Trudeau to stop calling his son a terrorist | CBC News

The father of the Quebec City mosque shooter is urging Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and others to stop referring to his son as a terrorist.

In an open letter to Trudeau, Raymond Bissonnette says the label has "greatly increased" the danger to his family.

He says while his son's crimes were "of the most terrible kind," he had no terrorist connection "nor any particular ideology."

Ummm, somebody needs to check the definition of terrorism, you don't need to have any particular ideology or connection to a terrorist organization to be labelled a terrorist.

Sorry dad of terrorist, but your son is a terrorist. Are we clear?

/Back to regularly scheduled posts
I was kind of joking because the same stuff happens here. A white supremacist shoots up a black church or mosque yet they are not called a terrorist.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is that Genghis Khan better watch his ass!!

Khan!

200.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of joking because the same stuff happens here. A white supremacist shoots up a black church or mosque yet they are not called a terrorist.

PATRIOT!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-my-type-author-new-york-claims-a8973211.html

Make no mistake, if this woman looked like his daughter he would TOTALLY have raped her.

Status
Not open for further replies.