• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
when you google your name and it says all of the shitty things you've done, maybe the problem isn't with google.

I know but I was asking who eats them.
cooking oil, margarine, salad dressings, mayo, etc.
edamame are soybeans, miso is from soy paste, soysauce of course, and this stuff is delicious when it's salty/spicy enough

Crispy-Pan-Fried-Tofu-Feature-500x375.jpg

and as dash mentioned, lots of animal feed, as soybeans are about 40% protein.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, support his agenda but ignore all the public buffoonery?

Wow, almost like John McCain was kind of a better-behaved Trump eh?

You've made your points. You're not American. The man served his country. The man died. Seriously, give it a rest.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've made your points. You're not American. The man served his country. The man died. Seriously, give it a rest.
If he's gonna be a topic of discussion in here, I'm gonna talk about it. If you don't like it, don't respond. Not too hard, champ.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's gonna be a topic of discussion in here, I'm gonna talk about it. If you don't like it, don't respond. Not too hard, champ.

Trump and McCain are the same. The Caps won't make the playoffs. Soybeans aren't used for anything. These takes are luke warm.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you google your name and it says all of the shitty things you've done, maybe the problem isn't with google.

giphy.gif

I was watching BBC News last night and they were talking about. The reporter googled Trump News and the top two results were Fox News and Trump's Twitter.

"To be fair, there is a lot of negativity in that Twitter feed"

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump and McCain are the same. The Caps won't make the playoffs. Soybeans aren't used for anything. These takes are luke warm.
Who's holding a gun to your head? You can respond and have a conversation, or you can ignore it and fuck off.

If something's being discussed in here, I'm going to discuss it if I so choose. I could give a fuck what temperature you think the "takes" are.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's holding a gun to your head? You can respond and have a conversation, or you can ignore it and fuck off.

If something's being discussed in here, I'm going to discuss it if I so choose. I could give a fuck what temperature you think the "takes" are.

How about we tie this all together and end it with a positive. You stop berating John McCain (who is deceased now) and I’ll give 50 bucks if the Caps miss the playoffs.

Also, this dude with the gun to my head is getting annoying. He’s dressed in a clown costume. Sooooo 2016.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news today! No, it's not just that "Uptown Girl" was playing when my alarm woke me up. Even better! When I came downstairs this morning (my corduroy* PJs announcing my every step) I saw my old friend Mikey had let himself in! Mikey lives in LA and so it was a fun surprise to see him. Me, him, and our friend Jenny were inseparable at one time. Anyway, were are going out for drinks and billiards later and get this - Mikey has offered to pay. He never does that! Its going to be a great weekend!

*initially I spelled corduroy wrong and auto correct suggested I change it to 'murderous'

Status
Not open for further replies.