• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait. He's not wrong today!?!??

giphy.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an absolute shit burger this election has become. Are these really the best options for us? I mean who gives a shit if a guy peddled insurance at one point? And why lie about it in the first place? Is Scheer actually Biff fucking Loman?

Scheer accused of breaking law, falsely claiming he was once an insurance broker
That's my thing here - we forfeited the right to judge leaders on their past work experience when we elected the drama teacher with a famous last name as PM but why lie about a past work experience literally nobody would've cared about anyway considering you've been in politics almost your entire adult life?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an absolute shit burger this election has become. Are these really the best options for us? I mean who gives a shit if a guy peddled insurance at one point? And why lie about it in the first place? Is Scheer actually Biff fucking Loman?

Scheer accused of breaking law, falsely claiming he was once an insurance broker

Biff was a troubled son but a good boy. Willy was a cheater. Hap can go fuck himself.

The only thing I ever bought from a traveling salesman was a nice print of the Ramona Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.