• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t been camping in a long time. Did it really get that expensive?

The actual only way that this makes sense, upon thinking on it a little longer, is if they plan to use this in lieu of across the board taxation to support the national parks. I just don't get it. I understand (but don't agree with) trying to somehow link usage to funding for national parks. But this just seems like a very strange way to pull this off.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Trudeau might be up shit creek, but he has a paddle (and a canoe).

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's not to go camping but to visit national parks. I mean, I'll take it but this is really bizarre.

Spend three nights in the Banff Springs Hotel. Are green fees covered?

The Liberals say their plan would allow 75,000 lower-income families spend up to four days in a national or provincial park.

Its so niche. Im ok with helping the underprivileged and promoting healthy activities/behaviours, but is this the way to do it? at this seemingly insane cost? Is there no happy medium between this and the cons poorly thought out child fitness tax credit???

/actually, we shouldnt be going for the happy medium because the con plan was criticized for helping so few cdn families but actually helped more than trudeaus camping deal would

Last edited:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a look. First thing I saw was a thread claiming God has been punishing Trump's critics with injuries and illnesses and misfortunes. So it's going as well as one might have expected.

fify ;)

They should rename that forum - Pack of Troglodytes.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The actual only way that this makes sense, upon thinking on it a little longer, is if they plan to use this in lieu of across the board taxation to support the national parks. I just don't get it. I understand (but don't agree with) trying to somehow link usage to funding for national parks. But this just seems like a very strange way to pull this off.
And will this apply to provincial parks as well? In that case how do the funding models change? There are a shit ton more provincials than nationals.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Liberals say their plan would allow 75,000 lower-income families spend up to four days in a national or provincial park.

Its so niche. Im ok with helping the underprivileged and promoting healthy activities/behaviours, but is this the way to do it? at this seemingly insane cost? Is there no happy medium between this and the cons poorly thought out child fitness tax credit???

/actually, we shouldnt be going for the happy medium because the con plan was criticized for helping so few cdn families but actually helped more than trudeaus camping deal would
Also, most lower-income families would be much more concerned about the place they live 361 days of the year becoming increasingly unaffordable than their 4 day camping trip.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see there's an Oilers fan that is a regular contributor on the forum, so I approve of eloco's renaming suggestion.

In honor of this post I've come up with a brief list of people who are stupid by poster...

@dash - People from Edmonton
@forty_three - People from Maryland, lawyers (the guy loves me ;) )
@Darkstone42 - People who don't know science
@elocomotive - Rednecks
@mattola - People who don't love dogs
@jstewismybastardson - Most people with a Twitter account
@Comeds - People in HR

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of this post I've come up with a brief list of people who are stupid by poster...

@elocomotive - Rednecks
@Comeds - People in HR

@KennyBanyeah - @Comeds because may or may not have blocked @KennyBanyeah . And he's a low class slob who lives in a town infested with rats. A total loser!!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Trudeau might be up shit creek, but he has a paddle (and a canoe).

With all the sun and reflection off the water, Trudeau should really put on some eye black on to repel the glare.

images

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuition isn't that bad, it's the room and board that is the expensive part.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's like you don't even know me. You forgot Ravens Fans, Volvo drivers, The New York Rangers (and everything else in New York), and those God Damned Ukranians.

And I never said lawyers were stupid. I just said most are bastards :thumb:

@KennyBanyeah - @Comeds because may or may not have blocked @KennyBanyeah . And he's a low class slob who lives in a town infested with rats. A total loser!!

His town is infested with hermaphrodite pizza servers and tan Lexus SUVs. You're thinking of the one just down the road.

Tuition isn't that bad, it's the room and board that is the expensive part.

Yeah, looking at college costs for the boy and tuition isn't the biggest chunk by a longshot Also, what the hell is with meal plans? Good god, they are paying enough to eat filet Mignon every day, and most of the will eat microwaved pizzas and taco bars.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@elocomotive - Rednecks
@Comeds - People in HR

I actually don't think people who don't know science are stupid. I think people who don't know science but assume they have a better grasp of what it tells us than scientists do, however, are very stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.