• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5ZBc6gA.jpg

And Lincoln.

But another way to look at it is if the vast majority of people hate you, you *probably* did something to make that happen.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a new person start here last week. His first morning as we were showing him around he made a hazelnut coffee. Joking around I started calling him Hazelnut, then shortened to Hazel. Long story short, guess who has a meeting with HR this afternoon.

I wonder why I never get invited to work happy hours….

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a new person start here last week. His first morning as we were showing him around he made a hazelnut coffee. Joking around I started calling him Hazelnut, then shortened to Hazel. Long story short, guess who has a meeting with HR this afternoon.

The gatorade bucket drop was a bit much, my friend.

qmacu244tdgz.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To avoid the confusion and constantly having coworkers ask "which Hazel?", you could have just called him "nut".

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To avoid the confusion and constantly having coworkers ask "which Hazel?", you could have just called him "nut".

New coworker: excuse me ... which nuts ?
Comeds: “DEEZ NUTS” (while grabbing new coworkers ball sack)

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a co-worker named Waldo.

He is frequently late for work.

That is all. You can figure out the rest.

Last edited:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornrod is back and is in a rhyming mood today...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornrod is back and is in a rhyming mood today...

That is honest to god the most confusing account on Twitter. Haven't the foggiest if he's a real Trump supporter, a bot, or he's making fun of him. I really can't.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is honest to god the most confusing account on Twitter. Haven't the foggiest if he's a real Trump supporter, a bot, or he's making fun of him. I really can't.

He is usually pretty entertaining, though, I'll give him that. My guess is he is making fun of him, but as you say, it's tough to be sure.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is usually pretty entertaining, though, I'll give him that. My guess is he is making fun of him, but as you say, it's tough to be sure.

He does a lot of retweeting of sincere Trump support without comment. And there's virtually no clear subversion. So if he's satire, he's kind of terrible at it.

But yes, the silliness is certainly entertaining.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I do not consent to having myself nor my children force-vaccinated, drugged and medically induced in order to attend public schools in Canada," said Emanuela Caires during her deputation.

That's fine - Plenty of private schools around or you can always home school your kids.

"I am not willing to subject this type of harm over benign childhood illnesses," added the mother of three unvaccinated children.

Measles is very contagious and can do some serious damage - Of course, there is no remedy for stupidity.

Anti-vaxxers cry 'genocide' as city approves plan to encourage more parents to get kids vaccinated | CBC News

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I do not consent to having myself nor my children force-vaccinated, drugged and medically induced in order to attend public schools in Canada," said Emanuela Caires during her deputation.

That's fine - Plenty of private schools around or you can always home school your kids.

"I am not willing to subject this type of harm over benign childhood illnesses," added the mother of three unvaccinated children.

Measles is very contagious and can do some serious damage - Of course, there is no remedy for stupidity.

Anti-vaxxers cry 'genocide' as city approves plan to encourage more parents to get kids vaccinated | CBC News
Elizabeth Kennedy, Nicolas Kaszap and their son, Sam, travelled from Ottawa to attend a rally against the proposed changes.

BITCHES YOU DON’T EVEN FUCKING LIVE HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.