• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know as much about British Law as I do about Bird Law so I'll just assume if literally the entire Supreme Court there thinks Boris Johnson unlawfully prorogued parliament then that's probably what happened (and the Queen should've probably stopped him from doing so but that's another conversation...).

But considering Johnson was trying to call an election before he did so this is disingenuous as hell from Corbyn:

You could've made that happen, dingus. You chose not to because despite how bad this guy is people still for whatever reason think he's better than you would be.

a0eba4f465.png

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know as much about British Law as I do about Bird Law so I'll just assume if literally the entire Supreme Court there thinks Boris Johnson unlawfully prorogued parliament then that's probably what happened (and the Queen should've probably stopped him from doing so but that's another conversation...).

But considering Johnson was trying to call an election before he did so this is disingenuous as hell from Corbyn:

You could've made that happen, dingus. You chose not to because despite how bad this guy is people still for whatever reason think he's better than you would be.

a0eba4f465.png

I have been trying to follow this and every day something new comes up that makes me say "WTF".

The only thing I can figure is the Queen knew it was an illegal request and complied with it to end Cockney Trump's career.

I feel bad for our bland food loving bretheren. Literally their choices are Johnson and a thousand of his clones or Jeremy Fucking Corbin. At least they have stopped listening to Nigel Farage.

I just wish they'd get their shit together, there's a job over there I would love to take. Don't want to move there in time for the collapse.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought she was pretty damn eloquent for 16 years old - Of course, he couldn't resist mocking her.

I thought she spoke pretty damn well too. Presented pertinent, quantified facts. Avoided redundancies. And made a coherent point (whether you agree with it or not).

Basically it was everything that a Trump speech is not. And she did it in her second language.

And he does what he does. Tries to bully someone. In this case a 16 year old girl. The POTUS is cyber bullying a 16 year old girl. That's where we are today.

And she wants to change things?!?!?!

giphy.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought she spoke pretty damn well too. Presented pertinent, quantified facts. Avoided redundancies. And made a coherent point (whether you agree with it or not).

Basically it was everything that a Trump speech is not. And she did it in her second language.

And he does what he does. Tries to bully someone. In this case a 16 year old girl. The POTUS is cyber bullying a 16 year old girl. That's where we are today.

And she wants to change things?!?!?!

giphy.gif

Wasn't the first lady supposedly championing the fight against cyber-bullying?!? Such a vapid human being (actually both of them are).

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The private air travel & added NYC traffic for one week every year for thousands of diplomats to attend the UNGA probably adds up to the annual emissions of Scandinavia.

Thunberg should've told them to stop holding this pointless exercise at this pointless body every damn year.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought she was pretty damn eloquent for 16 years old - Of course, he couldn't resist mocking her.

Usually his attacks on 16 year old girls go MUCH different.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An American version of Elvis - Allrighty then.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am American Version Of Elvis is my favorite David Naughton movie.

I kid, this whole things got me all shook up

Status
Not open for further replies.