• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember 251 mass shootings in 216 days in the United States, for this year.
Now let me go to the far right extremist view point....
If Obama was president this is all false flag events to take your guns away.
Now that Trump is president this is the deep state controlling the United States to take your guns away.

:L

Imagine being so enamored with a product you bought that you willingly make leaps of logic like that to defend your toy and demonize anyone who doesn't feel the same obsession?

I mean, if someone spent every day on facebook talking about their jar of peanut butter, we'd lock them up for sure. The main difference being, of course, that you can't kill 20 innocent people in 3 minutes with a jar of peanut butter.

I can't wait for people's memories to fade a bit so idiots, politicians, and idiot politicians can claim mass shootings don't happy in places like Texas because more citizens are armed.

Some politicians could barely contain their glee about the fact that the Garlic Festival shooting happened in a state with tight gun laws like California.

"We interrupt the coverage of this mass shooting with breaking coverage of a completely different mass shooting" is the most American thing ever.
Dayton, Ohio, shooting: 9 dead and 27 injured in shooting in city's Oregon District - CNN

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong in my last post, and I must come clean.

"Declining to seek medical treatment after being shot in a Wal Mart by a White Nationalist terrorist for looking Mexican because you are afraid of the branch of law enforcement that locks even citizens who look like you up for months without trial" is the most American thing ever.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong in my last post, and I must come clean.

"Declining to seek medical treatment after being shot in a Wal Mart by a White Nationalist terrorist for looking Mexican because you are afraid of the branch of law enforcement that locks even citizens who look like you up for months without trial" is the most American thing ever.
Do you expect the average Trump supporter to understand that?

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you expect the average Trump supporter to understand that?

At this point, I don't expect the average Trump supporter to understand how shoelaces work.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s6bx1wlh6ge31.jpg

bt9su3hd3fe31.jpg

vkl2ecz2ece31.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lowering of flags to half-staff is about as useful as thoughts and prayers...

Status
Not open for further replies.