• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I know the world is going to hell but I just wanted to let you know that over the weekend I bought a 10 pack of taco shells - and there was 11 in the box.

Life is good and there are miracles all around!

I'm going to be in Strahan and Sara tomorrow to talk about the extra/bonus taco shell tomorrow. I'm following a feral hog wrangler.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be in Strahan and Sara tomorrow to talk about the extra/bonus taco shell tomorrow. I'm following a feral hog wrangler.

Please find out why the heck they sell wieners in packages of eight, but hot dogs buns in packages of 12.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of stupid things.

5437_500.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to unfriend some people on Facebook. The number of "Why doesn't Obama get blamed" posts is infuriating. Especially the one which saw fit to call him a Muslim. I hate that especially because, like, there's no winning in disputing it; it's inaccurate, because he's Christian, but I feel like deflecting to that leaves the insult there to Muslims, and I'm not comfortable with that, either.

But there's the absolute failure in nuance--and nuance is barely necessary--to understand why Trump would get blamed for acts of violence against groups he targeted with violent rhetoric, but Obama doesn't get blame for acts of violence when he didn't target anyone with violent rhetoric, that's just so deeply frustrating to me.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to unfriend some people on Facebook.

I thought all the young people were using Instagram and Snapchat these days, Facebook is for old fossils like myself.

/I do have a Facebook account, but I rarely use it.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they keep Chris Wallace around to keep some form of professionalism and integrity at Fox News...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they keep Chris Wallace around to keep some form of professionalism and integrity at Fox News...

Some more left-leaning journalists could take a real page out of Wallace's book and actually start directly pointing out lies right there in the interview, and not letting the interviewees off the hook with them. He's been maybe the most pointed challenger of untruth during the Trump administration, at least among the mainstream sources.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's really amazing the flip among the 2nd-Amendment as unalienable grounds to own any weapon types from "You can't act so unlawfully!" in response to the attack on the ICE facility to, "I need to have my guns to fight back against an oppressive government" in the wake of the gunning down of innocent people. Shouldn't these folks be all about attacking ICE facilities, as an uprising against government oppression--a fundamental right to lash out against government agencies overstepping their bounds and infringing upon human liberties by armed assault? Or is ICE fine because they target brown people, but gun seizures aren't because they'd target white people?

It's hard to keep up.

(It isn't. It's all fundamentally grounded in pervasive racism.)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's really amazing the flip among the 2nd-Amendment as unalienable grounds to own any weapon types from "You can't act so unlawfully!" in response to the attack on the ICE facility to, "I need to have my guns to fight back against an oppressive government" in the wake of the gunning down of innocent people. Shouldn't these folks be all about attacking ICE facilities, as an uprising against government oppression--a fundamental right to lash out against government agencies overstepping their bounds and infringing upon human liberties by armed assault? Or is ICE fine because they target brown people, but gun seizures aren't because they'd target white people?

It's hard to keep up.

(It isn't. It's all fundamentally grounded in pervasive racism.)
Come on now you are bringing logic to a Gun debate, their heads might explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.