• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

I got my soul drunk and let him loose on the keyboard

What else is there to do in Port Alberni :noidea:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EArIoRqUcAA0hMd

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah!!! Why didn't the Democrats close the loopholes two years ago when they controlled no branch of government?!?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

That bug will soon perish from too much exposure to agent Orange.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and also - greetings from hell my friends!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and also - greetings from hell my friends!

How can you type with all the rats all over your keyboard?

This has been interesting on Facebook this week. I have learned a lot about which former classmates and co-workers are closeted racists.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you type with all the rats all over your keyboard?

This has been interesting on Facebook this week. I have learned a lot about which former classmates and co-workers are closeted racists.

I am amazed how many idiots argue 'well he has a point" as if a possible grain of truth in a racist attack justifies it.

Can I call you Prince Comeds since you live in King Elijah's district?!?
I do not live in that district. I'm not far though. I'll be there for happy hour on Thursday. Armed to the teeth. The older people learning bagpipes in the backyard of the bar I will be at are terrifying.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the district where my representative voted for the big tax cut (and got the bill autographed by Pence and Ryan) but voted against the 9-11 first responders bill because it wasn't fiscally responsible. He also told a woman questioning healthcare costs that 'most people dont care if women pay more for healthcare than men' and recently met with an activist geneticist who believes there is a 'black violence gene" and Muslims are genetically different.

Hes a keeper!

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the district where my representative voted for the big tax cut (and got the bill autographed by Pence and Ryan) but voted against the 9-11 first responders bill because it wasn't fiscally responsible. He also told a woman questioning healthcare costs that 'most people dont care if women pay more for healthcare than men' and recently met with an activist geneticist who believes there is a 'black violence gene" and Muslims are genetically different.

Hes a keeper!
This post is a keeper.
If I print it out on a glossy 8X10 and send it to you will you autograph it for me? I’ll even include a self addressed stamped envelope to sweeten the offer.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am amazed how many idiots argue 'well he has a point" as if a possible grain of truth in a racist attack justifies it.

But no one will take any real hard look at the loss of GM, Beth Steel and the Docks' jobs and the brilliant idea to replace all that with an Aquarium and light rail and why that didn't miraculously fix everything. All this shit started in the 80's.

Hes a keeper!

*Looks at map*

Yep. That woulda been my guy too.

He also apparently said Maya Angelou was a communist.

Status
Not open for further replies.