• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Triple Espresso of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just remember they can scrap Kavanaugh at any point and get someone who at least respects women.

Basically skip to 3:30...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here I thought Kavanaugh liked beer, not red red wine (great response to this tweet)

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that year flew by (a year ago today we lost Tom Petty).

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember they can scrap Kavanaugh at any point and get someone who at least respects women.

Exactly. Gorsuch didn't have all these issues. He seems to have some at best indiscretions and at worst some mild criminal behavior in his past. Now granted we all shouldn't be held up to who we were 20 or 30 years ago to the people we are today EXCEPT that this isn't a job interview for toll booth operator or assistant manager at a restaurant... it's to be a Supreme Court Justice. Aside from that...
  • His political bias seems VERY heavy for a Justice.
  • He most definitely lied and/or stretched the truth multiple times in his testimony (especially now that it's obvious he knew about Ramirez MONTHS in advance of this hearing).
  • His aggressive and angry tone just don't fit for a Justice (and ironically serve to confirm possible flaws).
Trump will get his guy. But this shouldn't be the guy.

If nothing else, he seems like a prep school douchebag (so ironically the rednecks are all for him! lol).

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Gorsuch didn't have all these issues. He seems to have some at best indiscretions and at worst some mild criminal behavior in his past. Now granted we all shouldn't be held up to who we were 20 or 30 years ago to the people we are today EXCEPT that this isn't a job interview for toll booth operator or assistant manager at a restaurant... it's to be a Supreme Court Justice. Aside from that...
  • His political bias seems VERY heavy for a Justice.
  • He most definitely lied and/or stretched the truth multiple times in his testimony (especially now that it's obvious he knew about Ramirez MONTHS in advance of this hearing).
  • His aggressive and angry tone just don't fit for a Justice (and ironically serve to confirm possible flaws).
Trump will get his guy. But this shouldn't be the guy.

If nothing else, he seems like a prep school douchebag (so ironically the rednecks are all for him! lol).

Yeahhhhhh... but, if we don't confirm him then it shows a shred of respect towards women. Which means the feminists win and I'll never be able get a job.

So fuck THAT and the libtard horse it rode in on.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

ALSO I THINK I MET PRESIDENT TRUMP AND AKI BERG WHILE I WAS WALKING MY DOG LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AWESOME. AKI BERG TOLD HES GOING TO HAVE A HUGE SEASON THIS YEAR WHEN HE GETS SIGNED AROUND CHRISTMAS BY THE LEAFS. MAKE AKI GREAT AGAIN!! MAGA!!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

ALSO I THINK I MET PRESIDENT TRUMP AND AKI BERG WHILE I WAS WALKING MY DOG LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AWESOME. AKI BERG TOLD HES GOING TO HAVE A HUGE SEASON THIS YEAR WHEN HE GETS SIGNED AROUND CHRISTMAS BY THE LEAFS. MAKE AKI GREAT AGAIN!! MAGA!!!!
Anyone who makes AKI BERG again is ok in my book.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who makes AKI BERG again is ok in my book.

(Aki Berg's parents look blankly at the camera)

(Aki Berg's parents look at each other)

(Aki Berg's begin madly making out while dropping to the floor out of the camera shot)

Cue music

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just spitballin' here, but maybe just maybe don't sexually assault someone and your fears likely will diminish by a factor of 10, I gotta think.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he believes the reaction to the allegations of sexual assault and other misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh makes it "a very scary time for young men in America."

"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of," Trump said. "This is a very, very -- this is a very difficult time. What's happening here has much more to do than even the appointment of a Supreme Court justice."

"You could be somebody that was perfect your entire life and somebody could accuse you of something," he added. "That's one of the very, very bad things that's taking place right now."

Moments later, the President was asked if he had a message for young women.
"Women are doing great," Trump replied, before walking off to board Marine One

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just spitballin' here, but maybe just maybe don't sexually assault someone and your fears likely will diminish by a factor of 10, I gotta think.

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he believes the reaction to the allegations of sexual assault and other misconduct against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh makes it "a very scary time for young men in America."

"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of," Trump said. "This is a very, very -- this is a very difficult time. What's happening here has much more to do than even the appointment of a Supreme Court justice."

"You could be somebody that was perfect your entire life and somebody could accuse you of something," he added. "That's one of the very, very bad things that's taking place right now."

Don't tell Donald Trump the Central Park 5 aren't guilty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm about 100% confident I'll never even be accused, because, you know, I've never done it. So jagoffs getting their delayed comeuppance has me not one bit concerned, Donny Boy.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy's tweet threads are fascinating.

TL;DR, the texts confirm substantively and definitively a Kavanaugh perjury, so with respect to the nomination, the allegations are now immaterial. Kavanaugh perjured himself, purposefully, 100% certain, at least once. He's disqualified from the court and should be impeached from his current bench and likely disbarred.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm about 100% confident I'll never even be accused, because, you know, I've never done it. So jagoffs getting their delayed comeuppance has me not one bit concerned, Donny Boy.

Yeah. Innocent guys get accused by 3 different women with no connection to each other all the time. Yup. Uhuh.

The odds are against the speculation that any one of these allegations are untrue (statistically). The chance that all three are making this up is practically non-existent.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Also regarding this "scary time for young men" bullshit:

Is it as scary as being raped in a frat house and having no one believe you?

Is it as scary as having horny assholes show you their wang as soon as they get you in private?

Is it as scary as having an orange baboon grab you by the pussy because he can get away with it?

Or any of the other bullshit women have subjected to and have been belittled for reporting for the last ... how many... decades?

STFU Baron Von Grabbercrotch.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^Also regarding this "scary time for young men" bullshit:

Is it as scary as being raped in a frat house and having no one believe you?

Is it as scary as having horny assholes show you their wang as soon as they get you in private?

Is it as scary as having an orange baboon grab you by the pussy because he can get away with it?

Or any of the other bullshit women have subjected to and have been belittled for reporting for the last ... how many... decades?

STFU Baron Von Grabbercrotch.

Number of women I know that have been sexually assaulted, harrassed in the workplace, fondled, date raped, and violently raped: 50+
Number of men I know that have been falsely accused: 1 (and the charges were ultimately dropped)

Those in power seek to identify how to prevent ANY injustice that COULD possibly be placed on them rather than addressing preventing a FREQUENT injustice that IS being placed upon women.

And when those in power declare, "I thought you were innocent until proven guilty." That is a legal standard. That is the standard to convict someone of a crime, you fucking morons. You wretched troglodytes. This is not a criminal proceeding. The opinions of the American people do not have to follow that standard. A person interviewing for a job is not given that presumption. The Constitution is a document that dictates how the government must treat you. Stop misusing it as something that applies to all standards, opinions, or situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.