• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tribe a Royal Pain, #NatsStrong, Padres Prevail, Dodgers Romp, Rangers Snap Skid

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see I was an idiot to sit Coco Crisp today.

DOH!!!

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Was in the outfield... Grant Green was backpedaling and he ended up dropping it. Outfielders actually could've made a play on the ball.

So instead of having bases loaded with 1 out. They had 2nd/3rd with 2 outs. GG Umps.

Yep. That is the one I hate, and that causes all the uproar.

With VERY good reason.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coco has been hot lately.

Guy is money right now. His at bat last night was stellar (of course it won't show up on a fantasy scoreboard outside of a walk).

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coco has been hot lately.

Guy is money right now. His at bat last night was stellar (of course it won't show up on a fantasy scoreboard outside of a walk).

The worst part?

It came down to him or Moss, and I went with Moss. Then, I forgot to check the lineup before the game.

:L:L:L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think ron hassey was that good during those years. it was the end of his career.

he should sue topps for the horrible mugshots.

front.jpg

I just mentioned him because he was a big boy like the rest of them.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part?

It came down to him or Moss, and I went with Moss. Then, I forgot to check the lineup before the game.

:L:L:L
Moss may still get an at bat or two today. Ha

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, from the New York press. Apparently, there is a street just across from Yankee Stadium called River Avenue. Well, there is some groundswell on the idea of having it re-named Rivera Avenue, for you know who.

The only thing stading in the way is a New York rule/law that prohibits naming a street after a living person.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember this one, from 20 years ago today?

Trailing by two runs with two outs in the bottom of the ninth, Mike Stanley hits a pop fly to left for the apparent third out, but time had been called just as the pitch was delivered due to a fan running out onto the Yankee Stadium field. Given a second chance, the Yankee catcher singles which is followed by a Wade Boggs hit, a walk to Dion James, and a Don Mattingly single driving in two runs to beat the Red Sox, 4-3.

I was busy watching Greg Maddux mow down the Mets only to blow it in the ninth inning, and lose in extra innings. Jeff Blauser went yard that game

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is MLB going to screw over the #1/2 seeds again this season with them starting on the road? Or was that just a bullshit fluke? I can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is MLB going to screw over the #1/2 seeds again this season with them starting on the road? Or was that just a bullshit fluke? I can't remember.

I am not sure. I am sure that the decision to do that last year was made very late, so, they have had a year to re-think and tweak it. I just am not sure. Let me check.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, from the New York press. Apparently, there is a street just across from Yankee Stadium called River Avenue. Well, there is some groundswell on the idea of having it re-named Rivera Avenue, for you know who.

The only thing stading in the way is a New York rule/law that prohibits naming a street after a living person.

And Mariano will never die. He's taken so much HGH he won't start aging for another 117 years.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run Rocky Run!!!!!

rocky.park_.bench_1.gif

Someone with way too much time on their hands took the time to find out how far Rocy ran in his training run in Rocky II

It turns out to be more than 30 MILES.

Like the movie as a whole - Yep, probably not.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts for 1st round draft pick & McGahee??? :wtf2:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? Browns trade Trent Richardson to Colts for 1st round draft pick & McGahee??? :wtf2:

Looks like someone has an annoying fantasy football commercial to re-make

"You're my favorite player Trent"

"I know".