• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

trent williams to browns ?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic? You obviously aren't familiar with our brain trust in the Front Office.

I just find it hard to believe that Dorsey didn't come with a first rounder and something else attached.

So they wait a whole year to deal him? So then what...he hasn't played football a year and teams know they HAVE to deal him

They are very unlikely to get a top ten pick for him after the season as it stands the Browns could shit themselves into a pretty decent pick for Washington.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it hard to believe that Dorsey didn't come with a first rounder and something else attached.

So they wait a whole year to deal him? So then what...he hasn't played football a year and teams know they HAVE to deal him

They are very unlikely to get a top ten pick for him after the season as it stands the Browns could shit themselves into a pretty decent pick for Washington.
You are right, it makes no sense what so ever for us to wait to trade him. assuming CLE brought a fair offer. By waiting until the offseason, There will be multiple LT's available for teams that need one. Overabundance of supply decreases the price. Basic economics.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A first and 2nd plus Njoku should do it. If that is being offered right now and Allen said no then this guys is a total ass. We should get more and a 1st rounder for him. Even though TW's best days are behind him and he is one drug test way from suspension. Cmom, somebody overpay

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has to report in order to accrue a season. It's all business now and he still won't play citing not being healthy enough. I wonder if Bruce Allen drives a monster truck or one of those high speed cars, because he's an incredibly small dick!

Last edited:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has to report in order to accrue a season. It's all business now and he still won't play citing not being healthy enough. I wonder if Bruce Allen drives a monster truck or one of those high speed cars, because he's an incredibly small dick!

:lol: As my GFs daughter said about the doctor she works for, he drives a fast car because he is lacking in some other departments. :dhd:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He may or may not have an incredibly small dick, but Allen himself is an extremely large and from all indications, raging dick.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There must be some way to place TW on a list of some kind, that would prevent him from accruing a year of service time.

I mean, if you’re going to be an asshole about it, Bruce Allen, you might as well go full monty.

Not that I think its right. The Redskins should absolutely trade him now, to a team that thinks they might be a contender - like the browns - for a kings ransom.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There must be some way to place TW on a list of some kind, that would prevent him from accruing a year of service time.

I mean, if you’re going to be an asshole about it, Bruce Allen, you might as well go full monty.

Not that I think its right. The Redskins should absolutely trade him now, to a team that thinks they might be a contender - like the browns - for a kings ransom.
That would make way tooooo much sense for our franchise to do that.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Twill is the bad guy in this particular scenario to you eh. Interesting.

he sure is until we really here the truth and he’s had ample time to tell it

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Twill is the bad guy in this particular scenario to you eh. Interesting.

I think it’s mostly about money, it was reported he whined like a baby when Christian was drafted

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he sure is until we really here the truth and he’s had ample time to tell it

Tell the truth? Are you mad? WTF does the truth have to do with anything? Snyder and Allen have been some lying, forked tongue ass0s going back at least a decade to that dumb ass trade for McNabb. Shanahan was supposed to have the final say on football personnel decisions, least that's what was reported. He never wanted McNabb though and it took what? 5 years and Shanahan putting it in the atmosphere himself. Snyder and Allen's bitch asses would've never said shit and I have no doubt would've shut Shanny down from saying so if they could have.

Allen than lied his ass off for 3 years during the Kirk Cousins non-negotiations. Blaming Cuz and his agent for not getting a deal done. They couldn't simply fire Scotty Mac. They had to smear him first like some vindictive and petty ass high school mean girls. And it would be one thing if all the bullshit and double-talk amounted to fielding a team that was competitive and winning more games than they lost. Instead though its had the opposite effect as the more power and control Allen gets. The further down the fuckin rabbit hole the Washington Redskins organization sinks.

Allen and Snyder haven't been honest about shit for years and have turned the Redskins into a running joke. Yet you have the audacity to say you want the truth from Twill. There are presently 2 people within the Redskins organization that are deserving of being placed among the 80 greatest Redskins. Trent Williams and Ryan Kerrigan. Its not their fault that they had the misfortune of playing in this clusterfuck era under Snyder and Allen's ownership/leadership.

Williams could've dick-slapped Snyder's wife across the forehead and diarrhea shitted on everything in Allen's house. I wouldn't give a nasty, bloody fuck. Neither of these triflin, scary, lying ass0s are worthy or deserving of any benefit of doubt. They aren't part of the problem at Redskins Park. They are the problem at Redskins Park. Hell, if I could I'd cut, trade or put on waivers my Redskins fandom. I'm not mad at nor do I blame any player or employee looking for a way out of that puzzle factory by any means necessary. Especially one who put in the work for it like Williams did.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell the truth? Are you mad? WTF does the truth have to do with anything? Snyder and Allen have been some lying, forked tongue ass0s going back at least a decade to that dumb ass trade for McNabb. Shanahan was supposed to have the final say on football personnel decisions, least that's what was reported. He never wanted McNabb though and it took what? 5 years and Shanahan putting it in the atmosphere himself. Snyder and Allen's bitch asses would've never said shit and I have no doubt would've shut Shanny down from saying so if they could have.

Allen than lied his ass off for 3 years during the Kirk Cousins non-negotiations. Blaming Cuz and his agent for not getting a deal done. They couldn't simply fire Scotty Mac. They had to smear him first like some vindictive and petty ass high school mean girls. And it would be one thing if all the bullshit and double-talk amounted to fielding a team that was competitive and winning more games than they lost. Instead though its had the opposite effect as the more power and control Allen gets. The further down the fuckin rabbit hole the Washington Redskins organization sinks.

Allen and Snyder haven't been honest about shit for years and have turned the Redskins into a running joke. Yet you have the audacity to say you want the truth from Twill. There are presently 2 people within the Redskins organization that are deserving of being placed among the 80 greatest Redskins. Trent Williams and Ryan Kerrigan. Its not their fault that they had the misfortune of playing in this clusterfuck era under Snyder and Allen's ownership/leadership.

Williams could've dick-slapped Snyder's wife across the forehead and diarrhea shitted on everything in Allen's house. I wouldn't give a nasty, bloody fuck. Neither of these triflin, scary, lying ass0s are worthy or deserving of any benefit of doubt. They aren't part of the problem at Redskins Park. They are the problem at Redskins Park. Hell, if I could I'd cut, trade or put on waivers my Redskins fandom. I'm not mad at nor do I blame any player or employee looking for a way out of that puzzle factory by any means necessary. Especially one who put in the work for it like Williams did.

He let his teammates down. Snyder and Allan don’t get a pass from me. Trent should’ve at least showed and played with his teammates and demanded a trade if he really didn’t want to be here.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not even sure I need to answer your question wether I’m mad or not. I’m fucking pissed and any fan of this team is I’d expect. A lot of shit needs to change.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In related news, Bruce Allen, team President and GM, was found sitting at his desk, apparently sober for the first time in years, muttering repeatedly..." What have I done?" "what have I done?" "What have I done?"

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a 1st 2nd and Njoku. Cmon Bruce get it done.