• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trent Richardson worked out today

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I could see him having great success behind that O-line. BWAAAA!!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who can't find a hole when it's right in front of him how will he find one that is never there? ;)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if he likes snow??

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What`s wrong with Bibbs. Give the kid a shot for cripes sake. It`s better than Ball or Trent.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson ?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We always do this late in the season fellas.

Worked out several known names today. 11, most noteable at WR and RB... You should know all of these names in this article.

Broncos work out 11 players, including RBs Daniel Thomas, Trent Richardson

Yeah let's not blow this completely out of proportion. These are guys that the team is willing to kick the tires and see if maybe next year they can get something out of them. None of these guys will be on the roster this year unless crazy injuries happen.

The name that maybe intrigues me most is Denarius Moore. I honestly thought after this kid's rookie season he was going to be a bright spot for the Raiders. I think being on a terrible team with terrible QB play really took a toll on him. I think in the right system with the right coaching he is the one guy I could see do decently. I don't think he will be a star by any means but a good depth guy.

Also like Nick Kasa to add some depth to the TE position. He is more of a blocker than receiver type but he has good size, does well at the point of attack blocking, and has actually decent speed for a guy his size. Not the greatest hands in the world by any means but maybe coming home to Colorado would do him good. Again these are guys that are more camp bodies than expected to actually make the team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree. Out of those names Moore intrigues me the most.

I always liked Greg Little. Had high hopes for him in college, but he has never lived up to what I thought he could be. After switching from WR to RB back to WR got himself drafted and plenty of opportunity in the NFL. Just not real fast and drops passes. I thought he was gonna be the cats meow when I followed his recruiting out of high school.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree. Out of those names Moore intrigues me the most.

I always liked Greg Little. Had high hopes for him in college, but he has never lived up to what I thought he could be. After switching from WR to RB back to WR got himself drafted and plenty of opportunity in the NFL. Just not real fast and drops passes. I thought he was gonna be the cats meow when I followed his recruiting out of high school.

Yeah Little intrigued me a bit but Moore has at least shown in the NFL to put a very good season together. I really do think in the right situation that kid could become a very nice #2 for somebody. Just needs somebody to build him back up. Just seems like his confidence was shot and this his love for the game just seemed to take a hit. I don't completely blame him as it would be hard to go out week in and week out and play for the Raiders when they were so terrible.