• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trashy Turnover Trevy

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My new nickname for him. Or could just call him TTT

Anyone else got any?

How long before we go with Osweiler? Before Chiefs? During Chiefs? after Chiefs?

and yes, I understand it isn't all his fault, but it starts with him. He's awful. There is no arguing that. We know that now.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Sieve-ian
Trevor Sack-mian

Go with Oz in KC and get Paxton ready for the last half of the season unless Brock lights it up.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My new nickname for him. Or could just call him TTT

Anyone else got any?

How long before we go with Osweiler? Before Chiefs? During Chiefs? after Chiefs?

and yes, I understand it isn't all his fault, but it starts with him. He's awful. There is no arguing that. We know that now.
You know season is doomed when the dreaded " bring in Oz " cries come out. To think even TB would have any chance behind this line is hilarious. TS isn't playing well at all but to think Oz or any Qb in the NFL past and present could make any difference is ,like I said, hilarious. GO OZ ! Lead us to the promised land buddy ! Next 3 wks = KC, Philly and NE. Can you say 3-6 . I'm thinking top 10 draft pk already.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know season is doomed when the dreaded " bring in Oz " cries come out. To think even TB would have any chance behind this line is hilarious. TS isn't playing well at all but to think Oz or any Qb in the NFL past and present could make any difference is ,like I said, hilarious. GO OZ ! Lead us to the promised land buddy ! Next 3 wks = KC, Philly and NE. Can you say 3-6 . I'm thinking top 10 draft pk already.
Are u seeing better with Trevor? Serious question.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless Brock lights it up.

what1.gif

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I missed where someone said Osweiler would lead Denver to the promise land?

Siemian sucks, quit making excuses. Swallow your pride. We all wish he didn't but he does.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Siemian gets the start against KC so if and when we are down 14+ we can go to Brock w/ little to no expectations.

Either Siemian or Brock pry get whopped next week. So Siemian gets one chance to do the improbable... and play well against KC first half next Monday. If he does, ride it. If not, its Brock Time... until he sucks/team sucks... then go with Pax jsut to see if you have ANYTHING in him. Season a wash at that point anyways, need to see how much capital we must spend on QB this offseason, and Lynch still could be a part of that answer.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trembling Siemian

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This post is just crazy. There are worse OL's than the Broncos right now and their QB's are doing more with less. Look at Seattle. They would kill for an OL like ours right now and Russell Wilson is doing good work. Houston is another with Duane Brown not playing that is a trash OL yet Watson a rookie is doing just fine.

For example Football Outsiders has the Broncos ranked as the 10th best run blocking OL and 24th best pass blocking OL. They have the Jets, Chiefs, Packers, Bengals, Lions, Colts, Texans, and Bills as the OL's ranked worse than the Broncos. The Chiefs, Packers, Lions, Texans, and Bills are all finding ways to put points on the board consistently. And the Jets and Bengals have had some moments. So again the excuses of "no QB could do anything behind this OL" are ridiculous at this point. Do the Broncos have a great OL...The answer is an easy NO. AT some point though the excuses for Siemian have to stop because he is just as much a part of the problem. He has no pocket awareness (about half the sacks are because he held onto the ball beyond 3 seconds or just ran himself into a defender), his internal clock is not good (has the longest snap to throw time in the NFL right now), his accuracy has been all over the board (think of that Virgil Green play yesterday where he was wide open for a big TD and Siemain under throws him by about 10 yards almost leading to an interception instead of a TD for the Broncos), and his decision making is just down right terrible right now. He is throwing into triple coverage when he has a RB wide open with nobody around him for 10 yards. He is starting down WR's left and right. Defenses are openly talking about how easy it is to play Siemian. I haven't heard them once say "the Bronco OL is trash". They are openly saying though that Siemian is televising exactly where he plans to throw it.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post is just crazy. There are worse OL's than the Broncos right now and their QB's are doing more with less. Look at Seattle. They would kill for an OL like ours right now and Russell Wilson is doing good work. Houston is another with Duane Brown not playing that is a trash OL yet Watson a rookie is doing just fine.

For example Football Outsiders has the Broncos ranked as the 10th best run blocking OL and 24th best pass blocking OL. They have the Jets, Chiefs, Packers, Bengals, Lions, Colts, Texans, and Bills as the OL's ranked worse than the Broncos. The Chiefs, Packers, Lions, Texans, and Bills are all finding ways to put points on the board consistently. And the Jets and Bengals have had some moments. So again the excuses of "no QB could do anything behind this OL" are ridiculous at this point. Do the Broncos have a great OL...The answer is an easy NO. AT some point though the excuses for Siemian have to stop because he is just as much a part of the problem. He has no pocket awareness (about half the sacks are because he held onto the ball beyond 3 seconds or just ran himself into a defender), his internal clock is not good (has the longest snap to throw time in the NFL right now), his accuracy has been all over the board (think of that Virgil Green play yesterday where he was wide open for a big TD and Siemain under throws him by about 10 yards almost leading to an interception instead of a TD for the Broncos), and his decision making is just down right terrible right now. He is throwing into triple coverage when he has a RB wide open with nobody around him for 10 yards. He is starting down WR's left and right. Defenses are openly talking about how easy it is to play Siemian. I haven't heard them once say "the Bronco OL is trash". They are openly saying though that Siemian is televising exactly where he plans to throw it.
You must of got a hard on when you saw I posted. Glad to help out pal. Hope that eased the tension you've been feeling preacher.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must of got a hard on when you saw I posted. Glad to help out pal. Hope that eased the tension you've been feeling preacher.

Oh sheesh. No one wanted Siemian to succeed more than me. I wish I would have been proven wrong on the type of QB that he is. Me being proven wrong means the team is successful and one of the top-3 teams in the league. Unfortunately that is not the case and the Broncos are now in a situation of wasting another Championship caliber defense because they haven't gotten the QB position figured out since Manning retired. Also means most likely hitting the reset button at the position during the offseason of either having to find another draft pick and hope they pan out better than what we have seen or go the FA way and hope that an older QB has a few good years left in them.

My tension is for the fact that this team is just a couple of pieces away from being championship caliber. Those pieces though are the difference between getting a top-10 pick in the draft and that of competing for a Super Bowl.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you. Case Keenum I'd take his type over Siemian any day.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather have his backup.

Kyle-Sloter-Minnesota-Vikings-add-QB-to-active-roster-Sam-Bradford-questionable.jpg

Hey, this kid looks familiar.

I wouldn't mind him on the Practice Squad but starting for the Broncos is a huge stretch even with the trash we have at QB right now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the bright side; Trevor is in good company with Brees!

Haha yeah he is the one saving grace on that list of worst QB's under pressure.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Sloter on the PS. Starting him would be about as bad as Siemian right now though. (if that is even possible)

Vikings have had terrible luck with injuries at QB and still find a way to win.

Bridgewater, Bradford

Keenum seems to come in every year to a new team and start due to injury and does ok. At least if you put a good D around him like Denver has.