• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trashiest team and fan base in the country?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic - since the hippie/commie movement started in Madison and then moved out West.
I was thinking that UW-Madison has got to be one of the more liberal public universities around.

I know fully all too well. I was going to school there at the time. Did the commune thing and eventually got my head straight

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know fully all too well. I was going to school there at the time. Did the commune thing and eventually got my head straight
At least you should have got some dirty, hippie sex out of it

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that UW-Madison has got to be one of the more liberal public universities around.

That's almost an insult to liberals. There are a lot of real, hard-core communists in faculty and gov't in Madison, WI. It's the root of all our problems starting in the early 1950s.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's almost an insult to liberals. There are a lot of real, hard-core communists in faculty and gov't in Madison, WI. It's the root of all our problems starting in the early 1950s.

"You don't need a Weatherman" to know which way the wind blows.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC president pens letter to students after 8 were arrested for throwing trash onto field during UF game

It’s been a frustrating week in Columbia.

During the fourth quarter of Saturday’s game, fans threw water bottles and towels onto the field in protest of the officiating. As a result, eight students were ejected and arrested for their actions.

Still a week away, South Carolina president Bob Caslen wrote a letter to students about their “unacceptable” behavior during the Florida game ahead of the Homecoming matchup against Vanderbilt.

“Incidents like this past Saturday — when items were thrown onto the field — are unacceptable,” Caslen wrote. “Not only does this pose a risk to safety, but it also reflects poorly on the character of who we are as a University. Individuals found to have thrown items on the field like the eight students identified, arrested and ejected this past weekend, will, at a minimum, lose athletic ticketing privileges for a full year.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL ^^^^Michigan should be lower than they are on the list of states with this dumbass. Read a link before you post
The part about Ohio people shivering fertilizer into a river that directly causes the bloom. That part?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised they needed a study for this but here it is.

Study: Ohio one of the dumbest states in the country

Study: Ohio one of the dumbest states in the country.

smart-1.png

New Jersey is ranked way too high.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd actually have to go with Missouri.

I traveled to every Big 8/Big 12 venue at one time or other, or a game in which they visited Lincoln. I never met a Missouri fan I'd like to sit down with and have a beer or 2.

They were always just angry rude assholes for no apparent reason.

While Colorado, Kansas State, Iowa, Penn State, and Texas have all been 'aggressive haters' of Nebraska; 95% or more of their fans are decent people just there to have a good time and enjoy the game.

Missouri? I tell you what, those cotdam Ozarks..., something in dat water down dere.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you did there, but our alumni base is pretty respectable. It's the t-shirt fan baggage we have with being the #1 team in the state to pull for. But we get a lot of your trash in our state as well, let's not pretend Michigan is much different. I still see a lot of your fat ass Wal-Mart fans tatted head to toe walking around too. It's too bad they had to move to Ohio to find a job since your shit hole state is crumbling.
I was seeing a lot of M stuff around Columbus before Thanksgiving, but it seems to have subsided, just like every year.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks and talks like a furriner
Alright, I’m gonna ask, what’s a furriner ? And NO!! I’m not googling that shit. The last time I googled something a hooplan recommended it was 2011 and the phrase was blue waffle.

Fuck all y’all that were involved!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I’m gonna ask, what’s a furriner ? And NO!! I’m not googling that shit. The last time I googled something a hooplan recommended it was 2011 and the phrase was blue waffle.

Fuck all y’all that were involved!

Foreigner said with a backwoods accent.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3