• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trashiest team and fan base in the country?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you guys would get over yourselves with this petty bullshit. I was born in Ohio, but I lived in Flint for 2 years when I was in the Peace Corp. It was great

(plays with 3rd nipple)

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It flows through the NW corner of the state and then it hits Toledo, which by the way, michigan can take back at any time. Fucking hell, that city sucks.
What's you deal with Toledo? Great town! Tony Packo's, Jamie Farr, glass? I mean you can't tell me you don't need fucking glass?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you guys would get over yourselves with this petty bullshit. I was born in Ohio, but I lived in Flint for 2 years when I was in the Peace Corp. It was great

(plays with 3rd nipple)
Fuck that.

Ohio > michigan.

Reactions: gob

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's you deal with Toledo? Great town! Tony Packo's, Jamie Farr, glass? I mean you can't tell me you don't need fucking glass?
Every time I go visit my parents in Findlay, I turn on the Toledo news in the morning and the top story is always about houses burning down and people getting shot. Every time!

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I go visit my parents in Findlay, I turn on the Toledo news in the morning and the top story is always about houses burning down and people getting shot. Every time!
Semantics. Houses burning is urban renewal.

And people getting shot? Well that's a pickle! Damn you @Carnzo