• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp Battles

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I didn't hear about the covid changes to the PS. Figured they'd expand it, but didn't know they would take away the prior qualifications... Seeing all the vets being placed on PS's around the league made me assume they had made changes. Prior qualification was somethin like the player couldn't have been on an active roster for more than a year or somethin like that.
Honestly with COVID and the expanded rules what KC did was smart. I like the fact the Steelers brought back Dobbs and will keep Hodges on the PS. That is 4 QBs that know and played in the system.

Side note really glad they didnt bring back Jones.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly with COVID and the expanded rules what KC did was smart. I like the fact the Steelers brought back Dobbs and will keep Hodges on the PS. That is 4 QBs that know and played in the system.

Side note really glad they didnt bring back Jones.
Lol... Oh gawd. Wonder what good ol' Landry has been up to since the XFL shut down.

I like bringing back Dobbs but he's not a cure-all to the depth at QB. I wish they brought back someone that could provide direct competition to Mason. Dobbs isn't going to be that guy, or else they wouldn't have traded him away last year. Not saying Mason couldn't be the guy they want him to be as the primary backup, but he needs better competition to bring out the best in him. And even then his ceiling is still pretty low in terms of being a viable option long-term.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I learned more about punting in 2 mins of listening to that than I have in 20-30 years of making assumptions about punting technique lol.

Pat's the man.
Same, his show is great.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it really matters but did they ever fill out their whole 16 man practice squad?

I haven't seen a full list recently.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it really matters but did they ever fill out their whole 16 man practice squad?

I haven't seen a full list recently.
Posted it on the prior page:
PS announced:

QB Devlin Hodges
RB Trey Edmunds
RB Wendell Smallwood
OT Derwin Gray
OT Anthony Coyle
OT Jarron Jones
TE Kevin Rader
WR Deon Cain
WR Amara Darboh