• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp '12

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's Michelle Janneke and you're too late. I just finished making sweet, beautiful love to her. It was special.

As soon as I figure out how to make a GIF I'll post proof.

Damn you! I had less rep points than you, you should have let me go first..nfl draft-style

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try but I still have the edge by a few points.

Of course, now I get sloppy seconds after Mem..dammit!

Reminds me of a story. I had been bangin' this girl in school and this douche thought I cared he started to date her. I was like, "It's cool. bro. How's my cum taste?"

:evil:

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Reminds me of a story. I had been bangin' this girl in school and this douche thought I cared he started to date her. I was like, "It's cool. bro. How's my cum taste?"

Damn you.............damn you

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How can anyone not root for Ginn? He is one of my fav players on the squad. He may not make the team this year, but regardless of what happens I will always root for him.

If not for Ginn last season, the Niners probably would've lost one more game & wouldn't have had home field advantage against the Saints.

Furthermore, if Ginn didn't hurt himself last year, the Niners probably would've beaten the VaGiants in the NFC Championship game. I have to admit, I have a soft spot in my heart for Ginn. I was hoping the Niners would sign him for at least 3 years (I hoped the same thing for Rogers last offseason).

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone not root for Ginn? He is one of my fav players on the squad. He may not make the team this year, but regardless of what happens I will always root for him.

Amen Brother! I could not agree more - I'm a huge fan of Teddy G Jr.!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not for Ginn last season, the Niners probably would've lost one more game & wouldn't have had home field advantage against the Saints.

Furthermore, if Ginn didn't hurt himself last year, the Niners probably would've beaten the VaGiants in the NFC Championship game. I have to admit, I have a soft spot in my heart for Ginn. I was hoping the Niners would sign him for at least 3 years (I hoped the same thing for Rogers last offseason).

VaGiants? Really? <jsmh> lol! Regardless, your post rocks, NinerSickness!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
As much as I hate the VaGiants and will take any chance to trash them I get ('cause '90 was the darkest day in sports I've ever known & '11 stung like the dickens), I gotta respect 'em. They're a well ran franchise.

Not like the Patriots & Raiders whom I despise & think are are just dirty.

Hate the Steelers too, but that has more to do with the fact that the Seahawks & Cardinals got completely jobbed by the ref's in the last 2 Steeler SBs.

I'll never hate any team more than the Cowboys though.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As much as I hate the VaGiants and will take any chance to trash them I get ('cause '90 was the darkest day in sports I've ever known & '11 stung like the dickens), I gotta respect 'em. They're a well ran franchise.

Not like the Patriots & Raiders whom I despise & think are are just dirty.

Hate the Steelers too, but that has more to do with the fact that the Seahawks & Cardinals got completely jobbed by the ref's in the last 2 Steeler SBs.

I'll never hate any team more than the Cowboys though.

The Giants game still hurts. But my best friend has always been a Giants fan and Ive never once in my life heard him talk crap to anyone about them. He actually bought my supper after the title game as a peace offering of sorts. So I can never hate them. I gained about a million times more respect for Eli after that game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I feel the same way about the Cowboys. I watch football with my Cowboys fan buddy all the time. It's a respectful hatred, but they'll always be my arch nemesis ('cause I grew up in the '90's when the Niners & Cowboys were basically the only 2 teams in the NFL).

Gotta agree about Eli. He blew me away towards the end of the season and the postseason last year. One could even make an arguement that he's the best QB in the NFL right now, and since Peyton blew it in '09 I think Eli might even pass his older bro' on my all-time list one day.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was always been a big fan of Parcells and consider him as a HC, just a couple rungs below Walsh. Recently, however I read where he accused Walsh of pulling some shenanigans during our epic battles back in the day. To posthumously accuse someone of something they obviously cannot defend themselves against is a very low-life thing to do.

That said, the only team that I really dislike is the Cowboys

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was probably wondering the same thing. Though he's probably tried his. That's what douches do. (Ironically, a douche bag goes in the same place as the cum.)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strategery. We should report to everyone how poorly Tolzien is doing in TC so that we can get them on our practice squad.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I feel the same way about the Cowboys. I watch football with my Cowboys fan buddy all the time. It's a respectful hatred, but they'll always be my arch nemesis ('cause I grew up in the '90's when the Niners & Cowboys were basically the only 2 teams in the NFL).

Gotta agree about Eli. He blew me away towards the end of the season and the postseason last year. One could even make an arguement that he's the best QB in the NFL right now, and since Peyton blew it in '09 I think Eli might even pass his older bro' on my all-time list one day.

Oh, I'd definitely put him ahead of Peyton as far as big game capability goes. He'll never have the numbers Peyton has because of style of offense/playing in REAL weather. But their play in the big game is what I look at. And Eli goes from dork to Superman while Peyton goes from unstoppable to pouty.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli didn't do anything amazing in the NFC title game....

I'm not giving him that at all.