• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tragic news from Saskatchewan

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were any charges ever pressed?

Duke of Douchington

Needle Mover
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaskirat Singh Sidhu

And it sucks. By every account I've read, this was a legit accident. The dude wasn't speeding, he wasn't drinking and the stop sign had visibility issues as well as that area having a history of crashes.

It also sucks that every article is full of quotes from parents who are looking to get blood from a stone. The dude was nothing but remorseful and this accident will hang over his head forever and you've got a handful of the parents who are trying to grind him even deeper.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against who?

The Driver of the Truck.

And it sucks. By every account I've read, this was a legit accident. The dude wasn't speeding, he wasn't drinking and the stop sign had visibility issues as well as that area having a history of crashes.

It also sucks that every article is full of quotes from parents who are looking to get blood from a stone. The dude was nothing but remorseful and this accident will hang over his head forever and you've got a handful of the parents who are trying to grind him even deeper.

True but he also had a bad record. At least 2 accidents or something. It sucks that we went after him but it is the law and we, as a society, always look for someone or something to blame.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched the E:60 piece today. Very moving. According to the report the driver was going 60 mph (at least that's what I thought I heard). Just a sad story that has affected so many. Stay #Humboldtstrong Canada.