• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trading JVR for L.Schenn would be a huge mistake!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha

The haters list:

Las - JvR

Awazy - Pronger

Bandits - Briere

SF - Bryz

D - Panaccio

Me - ********

etc...etc.

I think we all have one player/writer that torques us the wrong way. :p

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do hate pronger.. there's no doubt about it

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we could really use him right now

I'm no Pronger fan, but I would trade Awaz's left testicle for a health Pronger and a Briere on the shelf permanently, but since that sounds mean I'll just take trade Briere and his ludicrous contract that he doesn't earn.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm no Pronger fan, but I would trade Awaz's left testicle for a health Pronger and a Briere on the shelf permanently, but since that sounds mean I'll just take trade Briere and his ludicrous contract that he doesn't earn.

Pronger is the exact type of dman the Flyers need right now.

Briere has never earned his 6.5 mill contract in the regular season, but come playoff time he is worth every penny the Flyers give him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say with all of our shortcomings on d and our 1st line in a month long slump we are still having a pretty good season and if we can put together a little steak we could be right there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we could really use him right now

i can agree w/ that.. the PP absolutely could use him, and he would push bourdon or gust off the ice which would help as well.. plus he's a great leader

i dont think he would be that big of upgrade defensively further than pushing gust/bourdon off the ice.. more of an addition by subtraction in that case.. because pronger really hasn't been that sound defensively since he came here.. he's been great for leadership and on the PP, but defensively i dont think he's any better than our top 4 right now

my testicles are not on the trading block, sorry bandit :happyshake:

Pronger is the exact type of dman the Flyers need right now.

Briere has never earned his 6.5 mill contract in the regular season, but come playoff time he is worth every penny the Flyers give him.

pronger WAS the exact type of dman the flyers need right now.. the next time i see him clear the front porch will be the first time i see him do it in B&O

I have to say with all of our shortcomings on d and our 1st line in a month long slump we are still having a pretty good season and if we can put together a little steak we could be right there.

no doubt.. this team, up til about 3 weeks ago, was way overachieving what anyone should've expected.. dressing 6-8 rookies every night and still in competition for the #1 seed up until last week? thats an incredible achievment

Last edited by a moderator:

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Luke Schenn was a healthy scratch last night, and his minutes have gone down with his shit play. I would not trade for him, if the Flyers want one of toronto dman they should go after JAKE GARDNER, this guy is gonna be great.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Luke Schenn was a healthy scratch last night, and his minutes have gone down with his shit play. I would not trade for him, if the Flyers want one of toronto dman they should go after JAKE GARDNER, this guy is gonna be great.

ha if he is such shit, then they will trade him to us for cheap :hockeysmile:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
they are probably punishing him for giving the impression that he would be happier in philly than on the team he is playing on (i'm actually serious)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gardiner will be a good d-man in terms of being a 4th forward..........

the flyers need d-men to play defense.. not a converted forward that lines up on the blueline

Prospect Jake Gardiner Player Profile - Hockey's Future

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
gardiner will be a good d-man in terms of being a 4th forward..........

the flyers need d-men to play defense.. not a converted forward that lines up on the blueline

Prospect Jake Gardiner Player Profile - Hockey's Future

If JVR is in play it has to be for a Dman with offensive and defensive skills. now if the Flyers aren't giving up JVR or alot, then Aulie and Schenn would be fine.

Jake Gardiner reminds me of Letang.