• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade with Ravens

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was talk of us trading back to 6 with Ravens. Wondering what we could have had as an extra pick. The Jags were not gonna take Zeke. The Ravens had to want to move up to take RAmsey. Just my opinion.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was talk of us trading back to 6 with Ravens. Wondering what we could have had as an extra pick. The Jags were not gonna take Zeke. The Ravens had to want to move up to take RAmsey. Just my opinion.

Ravens may have taken Elliot, Forsett is not a sure thing and is 30+ I think. My guess is they would have taken Ramsey, but who knows?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, maybe there was fear someone may then trade with JVille for Elliott. This was a situation if the guy you want is there you don't screw around and risk losing him. I will credit Jarnnt with this thought, since he says it often.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Cowboys were offering their 2 and 3 to get back into the 1st round for Lynch. Had a deal in the 20's in place, but Denver picked him 1st

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Cowboys were offering their 2 and 3 to get back into the 1st round for Lynch. Had a deal in the 20's in place, but Denver picked him 1st

I think they need a QB to groom for the future but say they moved back into the 1st and grabbed Lynch and took Zeke at 4, they must know something about the defense that I don't. Going RB and hoping to add your future franchise QB with your 1st 2 picks and giving up 2nd and 3rd picks, leaves you taking defense in rounds 4-7. Not a ton of 1st year impact players in those rounds. This team really needs a pass rush and secondary help, but maybe they don't feel that way

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they need a QB to groom for the future but say they moved back into the 1st and grabbed Lynch and took Zeke at 4, they must know something about the defense that I don't. Going RB and hoping to add your future franchise QB with your 1st 2 picks and giving up 2nd and 3rd picks, leaves you taking defense in rounds 4-7. Not a ton of 1st year impact players in those rounds. This team really needs a pass rush and secondary help, but maybe they don't feel that way

I thought the same thing. I'm anxious to see this second round pick.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the defensive players on the board, you have to go D in round 2(waits for the Cowboys to take a QB in round 2 lol)

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the defensive players on the board, you have to go D in round 2(waits for the Cowboys to take a QB in round 2 lol)

But what position group do you go with? Dline, LB, DB? Dline still has a lot of talent available. DB is a need IMO, and the talent pool is shrinking.

Reggie Ragland is still available, too - and I have been reading that his heart issue (enlarged aorta) should have no detrimental effects on his football career. He would look real nice at MLB for years to come - especially once McClain goes down with his next concussion, or decides he doesn't love football anymore

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what position group do you go with? Dline, LB, DB? Dline still has a lot of talent available. DB is a need IMO, and the talent pool is shrinking.

Reggie Ragland is still available, too - and I have been reading that his heart issue (enlarged aorta) should have no detrimental effects on his football career. He would look real nice at MLB for years to come - especially once McClain goes down with his next concussion, or decides he doesn't love football anymore
Ragland would be a good fit, and there are DE's on the board that could help. I'm hoping for DT, because there are a couple of run stuffing beasts on the board like we haven't had in a while. You think McClain and Lee are good now, they'd be that much better if our DT's could tie up 3 blockers for a change

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plenty of DLine left. I wouldn't mind snagging 2 tonight. It is so hard for me though just to watch Jack keep falling. DBs- not a lot left- Alexander from Clemson is still there.