• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Questions Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade for Cam until he can prove that he can actually throw the ball to his own receivers instead of at their feet. He wasn't exactly known for his accuracy before the injury and the New England offense is so predicated on very precise passing. Those swing routes to the running backs and crossing patterns aren't nearly as successful if the football isn't placed perfectly so the receivers stay in stride and I just don't see Cam being very good at that. It would not surprise me at all if Stidham still ends up being the starter in New England.

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade for Cam until he can prove that he can actually throw the ball to his own receivers instead of at their feet. He wasn't exactly known for his accuracy before the injury and the New England offense is so predicated on very precise passing. Those swing routes to the running backs and crossing patterns aren't nearly as successful if the football isn't placed perfectly so the receivers stay in stride and I just don't see Cam being very good at that. It would not surprise me at all if Stidham still ends up being the starter in New England.
They're going to suit the offense to Cam. Stidham will not be the starter for more than MAYBE 2 games to start the year. Plus, cam was able to get CmC the ball at a 77.5% clip over the games they played together. I think he's more than capable of getting the ball to his RBs.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his attitude, and BB's no BS policy, at this point I'll be somewhat surprised if he isnt cut before week one

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his attitude, and BB's no BS policy, at this point I'll be somewhat surprised if he isnt cut before week one
BB's no BS policy? Oh? Like letting Gronk be Gronk. Like drafting Aaron Hernadez, with his red flags already apparent? Like signing Randy Moss after all of his "antics"? Yeah man, Bill definitely isn't willing to put up with guys that have a personality.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB's no BS policy? Oh? Like letting Gronk be Gronk. Like drafting Aaron Hernadez, with his red flags already apparent? Like signing Randy Moss after all of his "antics"? Yeah man, Bill definitely isn't willing to put up with guys that have a personality.
Did Moss do anything to distract from the team? And the second he did?, gone traded to the Vikes. Gronk never separated himself from the team on the field or in the press. And Hernandez? Again, never did anything to embarrass the team, and the second its clear beyond a shadow of a doubt he had, he was gone. Giving problem children a chance is a NE staple, putting up with them if they don't tow the line is not

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW
Think I've shared this recently, but heard a story that one reason BB was willing to let Drew Bledsoe go for the newcomer Tom Brady was because Bledsoe improvised on too many plays. Bledsoe was good yet this irritated BB. So the story goes.
Personalities aside, I think this is Cam's kryptonite - improvising plays.

Also, heard earlier this week on our local ESPN radio that "sources" close to the Patriots say BB is set on starting Stidham.
This NBC story picked up by Yahoo also echoes that rumor. If that happens (and I believe it will), let's see if Cam puts out another "disrespected" video.