• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade possible?

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not yet.. he's getting to close to being 'a guy that needs a change of scenery', but he's not there yet i dont think

lava needs to work on his player usage.. you cant play the 4th line for 3 minutes in a game.. giroux and timmo are going to be gassed on saturday after approx 1 period (aka 15 minutes of ice time at this rate)

and couturier should be getting way more than 11 minutes a night.. i dont think i have blinders on, but he's one of very few guys that i can honestly say i haven't seen make a big mistake.. him and talbot, that might be it..

If we were handing out ice time based on amount of shitty plays this season, Carle would show up to the arena with a shovel instead of a stick and only come on to clean the ice.

And I'd still complain because the girls are cuter.

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not yet.. he's getting to close to being 'a guy that needs a change of scenery', but he's not there yet i dont think

lava needs to work on his player usage.. you cant play the 4th line for 3 minutes in a game.. giroux and timmo are going to be gassed on saturday after approx 1 period (aka 15 minutes of ice time at this rate)

and couturier should be getting way more than 11 minutes a night.. i dont think i have blinders on, but he's one of very few guys that i can honestly say i haven't seen make a big mistake.. him and talbot, that might be it..

Couturier is a beast and he gets better every game! I hope he stays healthy and keeps up the great play!:pray: