• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

trade Gabbert instead of Kap

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say much about him, as I've only seen him play against Alabama. I do know that it's a crapshoot this year as to what will happen in the draft, so to even fathom the position SF or a college player will be in the following draft seems like a complete waste of time.
I have to admit I only saw him twice, Bama and Notre Dame, but from what I saw and from what the experts are saying, the guy is really good.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1 more year of Kap. Im ok with it but this is his last shot. make or break year for him. If Chip can't help him no one can.

Not ok with it but nothing we can do. It is Kelly as HC and hence Kaep as QB. At very least he'll be given every opportunity to be the QB. Kaep's last shot had come and gone, he doesn't show any intangibles and Kelly can't give it to him.

But a fan is a fan, so i'll still end up cheering hard for the team.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ok with it but nothing we can do. It is Kelly as HC and hence Kaep as QB. At very least he'll be given every opportunity to be the QB. Kaep's last shot had come and gone, he doesn't show any intangibles and Kelly can't give it to him.

But a fan is a fan, so i'll still end up cheering hard for the team.

This will be the issue next season as we hang on to what most know is lost cause. I see years before the 9ers are a dominate team again. We might win some games but we won't compete with the best. You know,the actual goal of this sport.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This will be the issue next season as we hang on to what most know is lost cause. I see years before the 9ers are a dominate team again. We might win some games but we won't compete with the best. You know,the actual goal of this sport.

yep.

granted, besides QB we don't have enough talent team wide.....yet. so we'll need another year anyway, on top of Kaep's limitations.