• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade for Tony Gonzalez?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice since god knows when Gronk is coming back. Won't happen though

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Julio possible done for the year, Tony G's tour is over pretty soon. Look for Atl to make a trade for a Gordon before they start trading players.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprising i bring up the idea to trade for gonzo FIRST and now its all over PFT and twitter what a joke. kc fans are slobbering to get him but theres no way in hell he should go their they are pretenders with a cupcake schedule. he should go to ne or denver or seattle but denver dont need him they got a te, we get gronk back but our te situation has been the most dire.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Julio possible done for the year, Tony G's tour is over pretty soon. Look for Atl to make a trade for a Gordon before they start trading players.
what happened to julio?

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice if TG finished his career back in KC.
no it would be nice if tony grouped up with gronk to form an unstoppable force and have a real shot at a ring unlike kc who will get bounced.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
surprising i bring up the idea to trade for gonzo FIRST and now its all over PFT and twitter what a joke. kc fans are slobbering to get him but theres no way in hell he should go their they are pretenders with a cupcake schedule. he should go to ne or denver or seattle but denver dont need him they got a te, we get gronk back but our te situation has been the most dire.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...mes-trade-tony-g-send-atl-5th-round-pick.html

Oh really?

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lool ok so i was second by an hour and a half. didnt see your post but you had the same idea, steal tony he would make a huge adition for any contender going for a ring. kc dont have a good te so you probably need him more. we got gronk. i just dont know how you would stop gronk and tony on the field at the same time it would be a scary combo. if saints picked him up graham and tony might be the only combo that would be scarier.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lool ok so i was second by an hour and a half. didnt see your post but you had the same idea, steal tony he would make a huge adition for any contender going for a ring. kc dont have a good te so you probably need him more. we got gronk. i just dont know how you would stop gronk and tony on the field at the same time it would be a scary combo. if saints picked him up graham and tony might be the only combo that would be scarier.

Fasano is serviceable, but add in TG and Bowe isn't constantly being double covered.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should also offer a 3rd for MJD. I mean it will save us from drafting a Rutgers CB and S during those rds.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Tony G wants to come to New England. This is probably his last year and probably wants to spend time with his family as well. Even if the price was right. he isnt coming here.