• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toughest Schedules according to nfl.com

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady got another cakewalk schedule. Hammer told me to warn you about this before things get out of control.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts got a fairly care bear schedule. Can tell the NFL is pissed that Luck is not the poster child of that draft.

Colts had an easy schedule before the schedule came out, they have their division, NFC East, and AFC North with bengals and ravens at home. I have colts getting HFA but thats with beating Denver and NE for Luck to prove the last two years was a fluke. Is it now two years a team sneaks up on people rather than 1 and then they come back to earth? I want to think Luck defying the odds last year was to mean he is taking over now. He was bailed out in 2012, last year he made plays.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly see 5-1 or 4-2 here. Philly's D is horrible and I think Folk will get blown apart by the LOB. Teams have a ton of footage on him now which they didn't have last year. Not sold on that guy. One SF game Seattle will win, Arizona we'll see, but all depends on that O-Line and if Palmer stays healthy. I think KC goes 6-10 this year, I just think they are going to blow it. We'll see, but that's my hunch.

Super tough on paper, but I think Seattle goes 4-2 if not 5-1 on that stretch with the one loss being San Fran. Seattle was for the most part in *yawn* mode the second Arizona meeting. For most other teams, yes it'd be brutal.

Thanks for confirming what I had already suspected from that game last year. But its tough to win in Arizona two straight years. SF has done it because SF is a better road team than Seattle. But Seattle is the more superior at home.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say "TANK" the coming season and wait for next year's crop of college QB's.

Not sure, lions...................
Giants-Loss
@Panthers-Toss-up
Packers-Loss(they won last year but GB is still the team to beat)
@Jets-Loss(second end of b2b home games for jets and the first is bears. Recent history says bears beat jets, lions lose)
Bills-Win
@Vikings-Toss-up this is the game here to prove something.
Saints-Loss(saints coming off bye)
Vs.Falcons-Loss(I want to say W but lions just cannot beat this team)
Dolphins-Toss-up(this is another test believe it or not. The Mia defense matches up too good against them, this could be another bucs-like game)
@Cardinals-Loss
@Pats-Loss
Bears-Whoever is better record-wise wins
Bucs-Loss
Vikings-Win
@Bears-Whoever wins week 13 wins this one too
@Packers-Loss

So the lions have two wins for certain and a bunch of tossups. If they beat the panthers, @vikes, dolphins, and sweep the bears then they have 7 wins. That lions collapse last year was not about lack of talent to me it was lack of leadership, lack of heart. They did not have it and if they don't have that this year they will not win those games. Its going to take balls and risks to beat the packers and bears in this division.

Now Chicago
Bills-Win
@49ers-Loss
@Jets-Win
Packers-Loss(Cutler simply can't beat ARod)
@Panthers-Win
@Falcons-Loss
Dolphins-Loss(not as lopsided as you think and there's history)
@Pats-Loss
@Packers-Loss
Vikings-Win
Bucs-Toss-up
@Lions-See lions
Cowboys-Win
Saints-Toss-up(saints are trying to win in these situations)
Lions-whoever wins Thanksgiving wins this one
@Vikings-Loss

So five wins here surely and the bucs/saints I think they at least get one, and if they sweep the lions then thats 8 wins. It comes down to the saints game and it goes in line with how the past bears' seasons have ended up. Maybe they beat the dolphins but that is just too good of a trap game given Miami's road prowess against teams up north.