• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toronto to persue the Bills

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I'm in favor of a team moving is if the fans have abandoned them. I hated to see what happened with Baltimore when they lost the Ravens and Cleveland when the lost the Browns.
think you meant when Baltimore lost the Colts. (they gained the Ravens)

Maybe the NFL can step in if need be.
Like they did when the owner tried to move the Seahawks to LA.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were what 15,000 fans cheering for the Bills when Seattle played them in Toronto? Seems incorrect that that many fans drive from Canada but barely filled up 1/3 of the seats that game.

I think that game got about 50000 people, but you have to remember the Bills aren't Toronto's team. I think the reason it would do well if they moved to Toronto is the city would officially embrace it once it became theirs. If they just blow into town once in a while it will remain a novelty and people won't commit to it. If they ever moved the Bills to Toronto you'd see season tickets sales grow like crazy just from corporations alone. The NFL is the biggest show in North America and Toronto would slobber to get in on it.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that game got about 50000 people, but you have to remember the Bills aren't Toronto's team. I think the reason it would do well if they moved to Toronto is the city would officially embrace it once it became theirs. If they just blow into town once in a while it will remain a novelty and people won't commit to it. If they ever moved the Bills to Toronto you'd see season tickets sales grow like crazy just from corporations alone. The NFL is the biggest show in North America and Toronto would slobber to get in on it.

Word. Well said. Unfortunate reality.