• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 NBA Coaches on the Hot Seat

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right.

Imo, he shouldn't even have that. He should be gone already. I'm just saying what I heard on the Clippers station. I wish I could remember who the reporter was. I want to say it was Woj because he was interviewed during the time I was listening, but I can't honestly say it was.

Plus, I have so much respect for Woj, I think I'd probably remember if it was him.

I gotta admit I thought Doc's move was brilliant for him and I really thought he would bring glory to the Clippers franchise. But not knowing the management issues and not knowing those players I was way too optimistic. Doc should have done more and its only going down.

stephcurry182

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But just remember, Dwayne Casey was the one that got Toronto to a middling playoff team, so I think he will be safe. Plus that roster is really nothing special. Two solid, but not dominant guards and nothing else thats really going to change a playoff picture.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. One gone from the honorable mentions, lol. Didn't think he would be the first to go. But Gentry is still very much at the top of the list.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump. One gone from the honorable mentions, lol. Didn't think he would be the first to go. But Gentry is still very much at the top of the list.
I could see Casey getting the Mike Woodson treatment and getting fired for getting eliminated early in the playoffs. Not a bad coach by any means, but getting fired just cause they can't beat the Cavs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta admit I thought Doc's move was brilliant for him and I really thought he would bring glory to the Clippers franchise. But not knowing the management issues and not knowing those players I was way too optimistic. Doc should have done more and its only going down.

I think Doc's failures in LA are related directly to his failures as a GM, not so much as a coach. He is and always has been an above average head coach. Maybe not a great one like I thought when he was in Boston, but still at least solid.