• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 25 Most Clutch QB's of all time...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for ya cause it happened twice vs Corky and the Giants. Pats regain lead late in both SB's to see that crazy shit, One easy int goes through Asante Samuels' fingers and then the Tyre helmut catch. Guess Pats were due a break 3rd time was the charm. Brady had a decent game 4 tds, over 300 yards, over 70% completion and over 100 QB rating , then when I saw that circus catch by Seattle, I said here we go again

After the Tuck Rule game, which led to a SB victory, or all of Vinatieri's heroics, or Pete Carroll being a dumbass, Im sure everyone was thinking the Pats were "due a break"

And nothing says "Easy Int" for Samuel, like a ball zipped over his head while he tries to tightrope the sidelines, because we see DB's make those plays every week

Revisionist history is awesome

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an odd dude.

From the worst INT in SB history

To being awful against carolina and atlanta in his last 2 postseason losses

on top of that, doing very little in his SB win

No, i cant call Russell Wilson clutch

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quite awesome. I seem to remember some Patty fans comparing Manning's performance against the Seahawks defense vs. Brady's (to further discredit him for whatever insecure reasons).....conviently failing to take into consideration how practically the entire defensive backfield were injured heading into that game. The situation only worsened when after a bad end zone pick by Brady, Seattle cornerback Jeremy Lane went out with a broken arm. Replaced by Tharold Simon who was abused for the rest of the game, coupled with Cliff Avril not playing in the second half, and Seattle's vaunted defense was practically a shell of what it was normally.

....but yeah.....besides all that, Brady and Manning faced the exact same defense.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quite awesome. I seem to remember some Patty fans comparing Manning's performance against the Seahawks defense vs. Brady's (to further discredit him for whatever insecure reasons).....conviently failing to take into consideration how practically the entire defensive backfield were injured heading into that game. The situation only worsened when after a bad end zone pick by Brady, Seattle cornerback Jeremy Lane went out with a broken arm. Replaced by Tharold Simon who was abused for the rest of the game, coupled with Cliff Avril not playing in the second half, and Seattle's vaunted defense was practically a shell of what it was normally.

....but yeah.....besides all that, Brady and Manning faced the exact same defense.

preaching to the choir.......What they did to that Simon guy once Lane went down, I felt bad for that guy...Heard a thousand time that entire Seattle secondary would not have played had it been a regular season game

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. McNabb is an embarrassment and you are a dumb ass for bringing him up to me in a lame attempt to deflect from Wilson's failings.

Not really dip shit. Not lame at all.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the worst INT in SB history

To being awful against carolina and atlanta in his last 2 postseason losses

on top of that, doing very little in his SB win

No, i cant call Russell Wilson clutch

His numbers speak for themselves. And you're trying too hard. He wasn't the awful vs the Falcons. Certainly wasn't the reason they lost that game. He did 'very little' in his first superbowl (victory) in his second year in the league? Just strung together first downs (Lynch was pedestrian and that's being VERY complimentary) and put points on the board to give Seattle a lead.

Gee that SUCKED!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Tuck Rule game, which led to a SB victory, or all of Vinatieri's heroics, or Pete Carroll being a dumbass, Im sure everyone was thinking the Pats were "due a break"

And nothing says "Easy Int" for Samuel, like a ball zipped over his head while he tries to tightrope the sidelines, because we see DB's make those plays every week