• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 20 PG's

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to revise my rankings I'd move Conley up a couple spots and CP3 down 1. Good input, guys.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same crybaby that stole Lowry's starting job in Houston?

Goran (as much as I hate the way he left) is an underrated point guard, I'd take him over Lowry any day of the week.

I don't even remember what happened in Houston, and not that it matters today. In typical Miami fashion, Dragic is not going to care anymore now that he got paid. And in Phoenix, he had the luxury of often facing mismatches at the 2-guard spot. He don't have that luxury anymore.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even remember what happened in Houston, and not that it matters today. In typical Miami fashion, Dragic is not going to care anymore now that he got paid. And in Phoenix, he had the luxury of often facing mismatches at the 2-guard spot. He don't have that luxury anymore.

We'll see. I think he has more weapons in Miami than he did in Phoenix so less attention will be on him defensively as well and he should rack up dimes with Bosh as his big. I think he'll put in work next year but it will be interesting to see how he plays alongside Wade for an entire season.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. I think he has more weapons in Miami than he did in Phoenix so less attention will be on him defensively as well and he should rack up dimes with Bosh as his big. I think he'll put in work next year but it will be interesting to see how he plays alongside Wade for an entire season.

On the contrary, I think his assists will be held in check with Wade and Bosh isolated so often...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the contrary, I think his assists will be held in check with Wade and Bosh isolated so often...

Bosh could be a perfect pick and pop guy, and Dragic is excellent off the P&R so if Miami is smart they'll be using that quite a bit. With how balanced their team is they really need to lay off the isos.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck is Tony Parker? I know he had a bad year last year, but come on man...he was hurt. Parker at 100% is a Top 10 PG.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck is Tony Parker? I know he had a bad year last year, but come on man...he was hurt. Parker at 100% is a Top 10 PG.

Not anymore man, he's really fallen off the last couple years. This list is based off who I'd want for this upcoming season and based off what I project them to do. If he can stay healthy a full year he'd be on this list, but with health issues, him aging, and declining play he isn't a top 20 AT THIS MOMENT. He's had a hell of a career but until he resurges (if he does) he's just a below average starter. PG is sooooo deep right now.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the list is perfect... man looking at the list makes me realize how ridiculous the current class of point guards is.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Rubio could stay healthy. He might be one of the most fun players to watch but he's always finding a way to get hurt.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not anymore man, he's really fallen off the last couple years. This list is based off who I'd want for this upcoming season and based off what I project them to do. If he can stay healthy a full year he'd be on this list, but with health issues, him aging, and declining play he isn't a top 20 AT THIS MOMENT. He's had a hell of a career but until he resurges (if he does) he's just a below average starter. PG is sooooo deep right now.
Below average is an insult...I think fully healthy he IS one of the best in the league. Not just cause I'm a Spurs fan either. I hope he proves everyone wrong.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yet Rose at 14.... :L

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he would be a lot higher if he could stay healthy, he's not aging the way Parker is.
I don't think Parker is aging...like I said, he was injured a lot last year. And never fully recovered. After a summer of being able to rest and recuperate, I think he will be just fine.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Parker is aging...like I said, he was injured a lot last year. And never fully recovered. After a summer of being able to rest and recuperate, I think he will be just fine.

If he comes back to his old self this year then I could see him moving up for sure, but this list is more indicative of how deep PG is as a whole than it is a testament of Parker not being skilled. I still think he's got something left in the tank, but until we find out how much I'll leave him off this list.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall is my favorite player in the league and the argument could be made that he should be ranked higher than Irving and Paul; however, he needs to improve a shooter. Until he does I don't see the problem with him being ranked behind those two.

Also I don't know if I'd take Teague over Dragic, Lowry or Conley. Then again, I see the difference between 7-11 as negligible so it's a moot point.

As a Pistons fan I think Reggie Jackson is too high, although I'm admittedly have a bias against him. Feel free to replace him with Tony Parker.

Good list, all I have are nitpicks.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only real change is wall over kyrie.