• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 teams for who does the most with the least

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#10 Washington

uwflag1.jpg

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be all world if they didn't have that extra conference game ... then the world would know.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the losers cup?

Reactions: gob

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did understand that hire, especially after what he did to Florida.
USCjr has hired two of the best HOF college coaches ever in Holtz and Spurrier. They never won a Conf Championship, and their best year was 11 wins (3 in a row with Spurrier) and wins in the Outback Bowl. That is their ceiling, there is no reason to believe they will ever be better. So, if not Muschamp, who?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF, Boise State, and Cincinnati should be included. Considering they're G5 and always doing well with limited resources.
Not really. They don’t go through the grind. Comparing what teams does while playing mediocre talent on a week to week basis is not equal. The schools you listed do very well for themselves, but again you have 1 maybe 2 big games to get up for a year as opposed to the week to week grind of major conferences.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. They don’t go through the grind. Comparing what teams does while playing mediocre talent on a week to week basis is not equal. The schools you listed do very well for themselves, but again you have 1 maybe 2 big games to get up for a year as opposed to the week to week grind of major conferences.

I forgot to add Memphis. They're up there now.

Seeing you're a LSU fan, gonna use the SEC as an example.

Explain to me how Tennessee, Kentucky, Mizzou, Vanderbuilt, Ole Miss, and Arkansas are a grind yearly. Florida and South Carolina can be a hit or miss. Lol come on now.

Last edited:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to add Memphis. They're up there now.

Seeing you're a LSU fan, gonna use the SEC as an example.

Explain to me how Tennessee, Kentucky, Mizzou, Vanderbuilt, Ole Miss, and Arkansas are a grind. Florida and South Carolina can be a hit or miss. Lol come on now.

LSU's schedule last year included: Texas, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Oklahoma, and Clemson.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Michigan State didn’t have a good year last year but how the hell did they not make the list?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Ok. Good counterpoint.

It seemed like you were insinuating in-conference when you said grind. But if I'm wrong I'm wrong.
Not specifically saying LSU. I think all the proof you need is UCF played a 3 game stretch this year against: Florida Atlantic, Stanford, and Pittsburgh. They handled business against a decent Florida Atlantic squad, a bad Stanford team, and lost to a decent Pittsburgh team. UCF couldn’t handle all 3. They also choked against a pathetic Tulsa squad.

Cincinnati had a good team and couldn’t put up a single point while giving up 42. Yes, Ohio State had a damn good team... but in one of Cincy’s best seasons ever they couldn’t even put up a field goal.

Boise lost to an average Washington squad with a coach on his way out the door.

The proof is in the results on the field. Average P5 teams can be competitive with the best of the non-aq. It it pretty easy to be really difficult to get excited for one game a week as opposed to being Kansas State and playing Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Baylor to finish the season.