• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Took a Vow of Silence For a Week...

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so SportsHoopla could be spared the massive tirade of 4-letter words that would bombarded the forums.

I was going to watch WNBA's Greatest Games since I heard they have women on their teams but I couldn't find what channel that was on. At least my professional football team is doing well.

It was sad that Texas went out with such a whimper yesterday. I was hoping the team could play with more passion if they truly believed in their coach. But I don't think it mattered at this point.

I will say that I won't be surprised one bit if it comes out that players were bribed by boosters to throw the Kansas game in order to make sure Strong got fired. The door is now open for Texas to get Herman and that's what they'll probably do. But it may not be the best decision long term.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that I won't be surprised one bit if it comes out that players were bribed by boosters to throw the Kansas game in order to make sure Strong got fired. The door is now open for Texas to get Herman and that's what they'll probably do. But it may not be the best decision long term.

Well, paying them to win games wasn't working, so they thought they'd try something new.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said something similar prior to the Kansas game...I was joking, but as you say, it wouldn't be a surprise.

I'm guessing your boys just got a bit demoralized as the season wore on.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a vow of chasity. Like my father and my father's father...