• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the Giants but had my doubts, I should have passed on this game but have never liked the Skins so I bet with my heart and not my head........won't do that again. DAMN !

outright filthy lie Boss... :D

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took the Skinz and the points. I didn't expect to not need the points though. That was such a great game.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Ryan is betting his job on Sanchez this year. Sticking with him this week against the Jags over the guy that lead the only decent drive they've had in weeks.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex Ryan is betting his job on Sanchez this year. Sticking with him this week against the Jags over the guy that lead the only decent drive they've had in weeks.

Tannenbaum should be fired. He put together a horrible football team. They have absolutely zero offensive weapons.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they can't beat the Jags they are really fucked ! The Jags defense is terrible their two top receivers are out and their top running back MJD is also out. That's not sticking his neck out that's betting that his team will win against a horrible team. JMO.

If he loses this game he should be fired before the stadium empties.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can't beat the Jags they are really fucked ! The Jags defense is terrible their two top receivers are out and their top TWO running backs MJD and Rashad Jennings are also out. That's not sticking his neck out that's betting that his team will win against a horrible team. JMO.

If he loses this game he should be fired before the stadium empties.

FIFY. Fireman Ed has left the building.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY. Fireman Ed has left the building.

LOL, Thanks brother. They are one messed up and banged up team. Now with Fireman Ed out for the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets !! They have only Ryans hope to help them.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good guy Andre Johnson

EOcye.jpg

Texans WR Andre Johnson dropped $19,000 on a Toys ?R? Us shopping spree for a dozen kids - Business Insider

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool.

Next time you're at the checkout counter and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have on...

He would be IPW's hero if he bought some heroin for him......oh, and hookers.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think you can get hookres at a Toys 'R Us, though sadly, for some reason, I don't think heroine would be a problem.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time you're at the checkout counter and you hear the beep, think of all the fun you could have on...

I hate that I know that is from Supermarket Sweep. :L

To be fair Boss, anyone who did that would be my hero. Except I never pay for hookers, or expect them to be paid, only to die in a shallow grave.

I don't think you can get hookres at a Toys 'R Us, though sadly, for some reason, I don't think heroine would be a problem.

Toys R Us manager paid hooker $31,000 a week - World news - Europe | NBC News

And are you saying Joan of Arc is a frequent Toys R Us shopper?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
what the holy hell??

According to TIME, Goodell recently discussed with Rick McKay, Falcons president and head of the NFL’s competition committee, a radical rule change proposed by Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano. Instead of a kickoff, the team that scored would then take the ball on its own 30-yard line in, essentially, a 4th-and-15 situation. In other words, they could attempt to keep their offense on the field and try to pick up 15 yards, at the risk of turning the ball over on downs; or they could punt.

Roger Goodell opens up on letting the Chiefs play, possible rulechanges | Audibles - SI.com

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the holy hell??

According to TIME, Goodell recently discussed with Rick McKay, Falcons president and head of the NFL’s competition committee, a radical rule change proposed by Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano. Instead of a kickoff, the team that scored would then take the ball on its own 30-yard line in, essentially, a 4th-and-15 situation. In other words, they could attempt to keep their offense on the field and try to pick up 15 yards, at the risk of turning the ball over on downs; or they could punt.

Roger Goodell opens up on letting the Chiefs play, possible rulechanges | Audibles - SI.com

That's going to make betting against the spread damn near impossible. TPTB in Vegas will never go for that.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad week for the NFL.

Cowboys’ Josh Brent charged with intoxication manslaughter | ProFootballTalk

/The person who died was a teammate. Practice squad member Jerry Brown.

Talk about fucked up priorities, the story reads....

That incident involving the Cowboys specifically involves nose tackle Josh Brent.

Per multiple reports, Brent is being held on charges of intoxication manslaughter in Irving, Texas. He was booked at 4:14 a.m. local time.

As a result, Brent won’t be making the trip to Ohio for a game against the Bengals in which Brent would have played a significant role, due to the absence of Jay Ratliff, who has a groin injury.

Brent spent time in jail after a DUI arrest while in college at Illinois.

A guy dies and they seem to lament the fact that "Brent would have played a significant role, due to the absence of Jay Ratliff, who has a groin injury".

Is it me or does this seem just a bit fucked up?

Status
Not open for further replies.