• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loin injury?

proxy.jpg

He'll have to gird up to play next week.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They turned the offensive playcalling to Manning. They should start doing that in the first quarter so they don't have to play behind so much.

This.

John Fox (Denver coach) is worthless when it comes to anything offense. Worthless.

When he was coaching Carolina, if they had 3rd and 5+ it was a draw play 9 times out of 10. And it never worked because the opposing D knew they would be running a draw play.

But here he never had a QB that could run the offense like Manning can (or even half as well since very few run it as well as Manning).

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Oh.

Ray Lewis has some time to kill. We all know what happens when people ain't got nothing better to do.
images

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Oh.

Ray Lewis has some time to kill. We all know what happens when people ain't got nothing better to do.
images

They post about stuff from 13 years ago?

Lardarius's injury hurts the team more.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They post about stuff from 13 years ago?

Don't you just hate it when some nitpicker won't let something insignificant like a double homicide go?

And his comments about people committing crimes when they have nothing better to do was just last year... But you go, white knight!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you just hate it when some nitpicker won't let something insignificant like a double homicide go?

And his comments about people committing crimes when they have nothing better to do was just last year... But you go, white knight!

A double homicide he was not convicted of. But you don't like him so he is guilty. You like Lance Armstrong so you need to see absolute proof before you believe he did anything wrong. And you are not trying to bring light or justice to two men who were killed, and you do not know how or by who, you are just hating.
I do not know, or remember, comments from last year but if they make your original post any fresher than a Sisqo song I retract my earlier post.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A double homicide he was not convicted of. But you don't like him so he is guilty. You like Lance Armstrong so you need to see absolute proof before you believe he did anything wrong. And you are not trying to bring light or justice to two men who were killed, and you do not know how or by who, you are just hating.
I do not know, or remember, comments from last year but if they make your original post any fresher than a Sisqo song I retract my earlier post.

He was not convicted because he plead guilty to the lesser charge of obstruction of justice which was all that was available when the Limo Driver, the only surviving witness to the crime not to potentially be on trial for his life, changed his story from "The knife was in the limo, I saw it when they came running back from where the two guys got stabbed and two of them were covered in blood, so was the car" to "Oh, I washed the limo real good and I don't know what you are asking LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU" after a visit from Ray Lewis' lawyer and Ravens management. A guy who just coincidentally has season tickets to the Ravens now.

He was convicted of actively obstructing the investigation into a double homicide of which he was at best an accomplice and witness, at worst the perpetrator. And you are right, I am not trying to bring justice to the victims. Because I am not investigating that particular crime. But as a person in law enforcement, my position on Ray Lewis being a common criminal who got away with something major and has shown no remorse for it stands. And that's all based on the evidence known.

As for Lance Armstrong, disregarding the false equivalency of sinking a kitchen knife into the necks of two people because they laughed at your clothes and cheating in a sport, I *am* asking for evidence. Because that is what cases are made of. For many, many years none was presented and that naturally leads to the assumption none exists. Yes, I like Lance Armstrong, but if he is a cheater, he is a cheater. And if he was, which it is looking like he was, he was the best there ever was at it. There's a lot to learn about stopping the next one.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of these idiots watch the game? This Peyton Manning love is ridiculous. Rivers handed the Broncos the game on a platter. The Broncos D gave Manning the opportunities to win the game while scoring two TD's themselves.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any of these idiots watch the game? This Peyton Manning love is ridiculous. Rivers handed the Broncos the game on a platter. The Broncos D gave Manning the opportunities to win the game while scoring two TD's themselves.

Yeah but much like Romo took way too much blame for the 5 int night against the Bears, Manning gets way too much credit for a Broncos win. When you win, it's because of the QB. When you lose, it's because of the QB.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was not convicted because he plead guilty to the lesser charge of obstruction of justice which was all that was available when the Limo Driver, the only surviving witness to the crime not to potentially be on trial for his life, changed his story from "The knife was in the limo, I saw it when they came running back from where the two guys got stabbed and two of them were covered in blood, so was the car" to "Oh, I washed the limo real good and I don't know what you are asking LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU" after a visit from Ray Lewis' lawyer and Ravens management. A guy who just coincidentally has season tickets to the Ravens now.

He was convicted of actively obstructing the investigation into a double homicide of which he was at best an accomplice and witness, at worst the perpetrator. And you are right, I am not trying to bring justice to the victims. Because I am not investigating that particular crime. But as a person in law enforcement, my position on Ray Lewis being a common criminal who got away with something major and has shown no remorse for it stands. And that's all based on the evidence known.

As for Lance Armstrong, disregarding the false equivalency of sinking a kitchen knife into the necks of two people because they laughed at your clothes and cheating in a sport, I *am* asking for evidence. Because that is what cases are made of. For many, many years none was presented and that naturally leads to the assumption none exists. Yes, I like Lance Armstrong, but if he is a cheater, he is a cheater. And if he was, which it is looking like he was, he was the best there ever was at it. There's a lot to learn about stopping the next one.

I have been amazed for years how much more you know than the people involved in the case did. But then again you are in law enforcement and were objective about the subject matter beforehand so I guess you would. If only they could have had you in Atlanta all would have been solved.

Sorry I cannot fight about this anymore, I am too busy replying about Robert Blake being a murderer in the 70s TV thread on Nickelodeon's message board. Someone mentioned Baretta and I just cannot resist (I am sure you understand) bringing up the murder. You know, bringing relevant and fresh stuff to the thread topic at hand.

I better hit the Little Rascals boards too.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The bottom line is if you have enough money & know the right people who have the necessary influence you can get away with just about anything.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is if you have enough money & know the right people who have the necessary influence you can get away with just about anything.

I am sure cash and influence help. I make no claims of anyone's innocence or guilt in this case - I merely posted about the staleness and relevance of the comment that preceded mine. However if one wants to, one can find numerous well written stories and articles from unbiased sources stating how messed up the prosecution was from the very start and how Lewis should have never even been charged. Along with some others that are more critical of Lewis.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure cash and influence help. I make no claims of anyone's innocence or guilt in this case - I merely posted about the staleness and relevance of the comment that preceded mine. However if one wants to, one can find numerous well written stories and articles from unbiased sources stating how messed up the prosecution was from the very start and how Lewis should have never even been charged. Along with some others that are more critical of Lewis.

There have been numerous situations over the years in which money has been a reason one person or another hasn't had to do time. Vince Neil the lead singer of Motley Crue killed one of his best friends in an auto accident. It cost him quite a bit of money, but he stayed out of jail.

Dany Heatley got off easy.

I'm still baffled by the fact Leonard Little was allowed to walk after killing a man.

Sometimes life just isn't fair.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been amazed for years how much more you know than the people involved in the case did. But then again you are in law enforcement and were objective about the subject matter beforehand so I guess you would. If only they could have had you in Atlanta all would have been solved.

I have been involved in several classes where real life case information and public record testimony in cases that went a way that logically they should not have is discussed and debated to teach us investigators not to make the mistakes made by others. That is not the only one discussed, but I have been involved in discussions on it on numerous occasions. I am sorry still discussing it bothers you. I will stop. Because the criminal's career is probably over.

We could talk about the travesty of John Gordon Purvis case, but that would not lead at all to any lively debate.

Those two murders were never going to be solved. Too many people worked too hard to cover it up.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been involved in several classes where real life case information and public record testimony in cases that went a way that logically they should not have is discussed and debated to teach us investigators not to make the mistakes made by others. That is not the only one discussed, but I have been involved in discussions on it on numerous occasions. I am sorry still discussing it bothers you. I will stop. Because the criminal's career is probably over.

We could talk about the travesty of John Gordon Purvis case, but that would not lead at all to any lively debate.

Those two murders were never going to be solved. Too many people worked too hard to cover it up.

It doesn't me more than any other hot topic from 13 years ago. I ignore similar remarks from you 95% of the time. I just felt like replying today. I am more bothered by 'white knight' and I am not even sure what that means.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
quick turnaround and on the road for the Seadogs this week.
don't feel confident about it, which sucks b/c its a divisional game

Status
Not open for further replies.