• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup

Nfl appointed urine sample collector was found to have drank half of his and browners samples, thus causing cross contamination, i reckon

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or goodell is sick of going to court :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the cup has a crack, the test is whack

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only listed his top 5. Gailey wasn't mentioned.

Think about it though. Andy Reid actually has had a great body of work. Norv's isn't too bad either with the playoff appearances. I think that we just automatically put them to the top because they're the most recognizable. What's Chan Gailey ever done as a head coach?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it though. Andy Reid actually has had a great body of work. Norv's isn't too bad either with the playoff appearances. I think that we just automatically put them to the top because they're the most recognizable. What's Chan Gailey ever done as a head coach?

Actually it's been said in the media that both Reid & Turner are toast. I haven't heard much about Gailey.

Didn't Gailey take the Cowboys to the playoffs once?

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's been said in the media that both Reid & Turner are toast. I haven't heard much about Gailey.

Didn't Gailey take the Cowboys to the playoffs once?

The reason for the facepalm was because Gailey wasn't mentioned. He's the most deserving to me. Reid and Turner, in my opinion, haven't been as bad.

Dash also put it best above, heh.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont understand? did this actually happen?

From what Boss says it happens just about every game. LOL

He did it in two games. One in Houston (dome stadium) and he did it at the Ralph when the weather was very nice, only a 10 mph wind at Lindells back. Ryan has kicked more than a few 50 yard FG's in some crappy weather at home and as Paul Hamilton the Bills beat reporter said " You could see that he was very po'd when Chan called the FG team off of the field to punt"

Chans reasoning was he wanted to pin the opponent back deep in their end.

If you don't believe me ask IPW or Buffhockey or one of the other Bills fans. The media had a field day with that here. I could see if your kicker was hurt or there was a 50 mph wind in his face but under these conditions you try the damn FG !!!

I can understand that some people would think this is BS but come on guy's you should know me better than that.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand corrected it was twice in the same game...I will check on the game at the Ralph because i'm sure he did the same thing because I remember the announcer saying, "The wind is not a factor here, it's only 10 mph"

Gailey completely mismanaged a fourth-quarter situation where he had an opportunity to take an eight-point lead with a 52-yard field goal. On 4th-and-7 from the Rams' 34-yard line, Gailey sent the field goal unit onto the field, but that's when Gailey remembered a little line he heard in The Dark Knight:

Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying. ...Introduce a little anarchy; upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.

Here's Gailey's explanation of what happened, in his own words:

Yeah, we were not going to go for it there. The defense was playing good. We were going to try to pin them back. That was the reason. When
they first told me when I first turned, they told me it was a 50-yard field goal instead of a 52-, 53-yard field goal. We had just dropped the snap on the extra point, so that is why I pulled them back out of there and said ‘Hey let’s let the defense try to keep them pinned back.'

Gailey's ultimate reasoning is that he didn't know the spot of the ball. As the head coach, that's frightening. That's fucking scary !!!

Here is both scenarios.....

Breaking Down Chan Gailey's Worst Coaching Decisions of the 2012 Season | Bleacher Report

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports Illustrated is saying that Chan Gailey will be fired after Sundays game.

• Buffalo -- The Bills are expected to end the three-year Chan Gailey coaching era following this season's major disappointment, but the mystery in Buffalo is whether general manager Buddy Nix is also on his way out. Team CEO Russ Brandon is thought to be in favor of a full house-cleaning, but no one I talked to within the league had a great handle on whether Bills owner Ralph Wilson agrees.

Here is the article listing the other coaches that will probably get their pink slips. .... Black Monday Primer: Definitive guide to 2013 coaching carousel - NFL - Don Banks - SI.com

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not soon enough, Boss. Was Buddy Nix responsible for the Fitzpatrick debacle?

Status
Not open for further replies.