• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh When he was asked why CJ was not in the game his reply was " It was Freddy Jackson's turn" This coming from the same asshole coach that said three weeks ago that he would go with CJ Spiller because he is the top running back because he was the hot running back. I guess leading the league in yards per carry isnt good enough. What a FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

IM DONE!!!!!!

Boss, below are my feelings about Gailey and others for quite some time.

Gailey, Ray Rhodes, Norv Turner, Gunther Cunningham, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Mike Tice and countless others.

They are great O or D coordinators but NOT head coaches. Some guys just aren't cut out for running the entire team.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gailey, Ray Rhodes, Norv Turner, Gunther Cunningham, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Mike Tice and countless others.

They are great O or D coordinators but NOT head coaches. Some guys just aren't cut out for running the entire team.

I agree with sbb - Former Bills OC George Cortez took over the head coaching duties of the Hamilton Ti-Cats who promptly went 6-12 this season. Cortez was canned yesterday with three years remaining on his contract.

/I mentioned previously that I wonder if former 49ers coach Marc Trestman (currently head coach of the Montreal Alouettes) is interested in returning to the NFL. I think he would be a good head coach for a NFL team.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish the Steelers had Gailey back as OC. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Steelers had Gailey back as OC. :(

I'm actually a pretty big fan of Haley's offense. To be the stereotypical Steelers fan, I feel like the offensive line is the big issue. Ben's coming away with some great numbers this season in spite of the offensive line not creating holes to run through. This isn't just about the Chargers game, the running game hasn't really existed outside of a really good stretch in which Dwyer and Redman broke out.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually a pretty big fan of Haley's offense. To be the stereotypical Steelers fan, I feel like the offensive line is the big issue. Ben's coming away with some great numbers this season in spite of the offensive line not creating holes to run through. This isn't just about the Chargers game, the running game hasn't really existed outside of a really good stretch in which Dwyer and Redman broke out.

The offensive line is always the key in football. It's the most important aspect in my opinon. Any QB can look good when he has all day to pass and any running back can put up good numbers behind a dominant offensive line. Who is the last team to win a Super Bowl with a bad offensive line? Teams have won with not great defenses, but you need an O-Line.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
how awful are the eagles?

/rhetorical question

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
that is, until the Bengals decide to penalty them back into the game just to make me look bad
and Cincy QB needs to start his throwing motion about 1/2 second earlier (or the line needs to protect him for another steamboat)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
how awful are the eagles?

/rhetorical question

that is, until the Bengals decide to penalty them back into the game just to make me look bad
and Cincy QB needs to start his throwing motion about 1/2 second earlier (or the line needs to protect him for another steamboat)

thank you eagles for coming out in the 3rd and being the eagles.
original statement is back on track :thumb:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't count as they paid off the zebras ahead of that one at least that's what the local news said in Montana at that time.

...are you confusing 2004-05 and 2008-09? Hah

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers-Cowboys today...a great rivalry from the 70's revisited. For those of us of a certain age you might remember Bradshaw/Staubach or Hollywood Henderson saying that Bradshaw couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the c and the a..good times..good times

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers-Cowboys today...a great rivalry from the 70's revisited. For those of us of a certain age you might remember Bradshaw/Staubach or Hollywood Henderson saying that Bradshaw couldn't spell "cat" if you spotted him the c and the a..good times..good times

Ed 'Too Tall' Jones
Jack Lambert
'Mean' Joe Greene
Harvey Martin
L.C. Greenwood

just to name a few. I remember Jimmy.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0ap1000000111535.jpg

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victor Cruz to honor victim of Sandy Hook shooting - NFL.com

"Sandy Hook Elementary School student Jack Pinto, a six-year-old victim of the shootings Newtown, Conn. shootings Friday, was a huge New York Giants fan. His favorite player was Victor Cruz. Cruz learned this news Saturday and reached out to Pinto's family.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Cruz will wear Pinto's name on his cleats and gloves Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons. NFL.com's Kimberly Jones said Cruz also left the conversation with the family believing Jack Pinto will be buried in a Victor Cruz jersey.

Tom Coughlin spoke with Rachel Nichols Sunday morning and spoke that the players are "very, very much affected" by the Newtown tragedy like so much of the rest of the country. Newtown is roughly 60 miles north of New York City, an area that is made up mostly of Giants fans.

The Giants will be wearing decals on Sunday to honor the victims of the tragedy.

A decal or a name on a cleat feels like a small gesture in the face of such horror, but the Giants are like so much of the country. They just want to do something to help on a weekend of unimaginable sadness for families like the Pintos."

bolded part, fuck... that is a mindfuck.

Play on Victor.

Honor that boy.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sure, now I feel like a dick for wanting the Giants to lose!

That's cool though. Good on ya, Victor Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.