• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

too soon for an NFL thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bills RB Fred Jackson has a torn medial collateral ligament that is likely to end his season.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings punter Chris Kluwe with an important message...

chris-kluwe-ray-guy-patch.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]CsqO18MrRTU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam gets canned, he's the Ravens OC nevermore...

Ravens fire OC Cameron; QB coach Caldwell takes over

Replaced with a Colts product? That should go over well.

I am debating a facebook status along the lines of "the old adage holds true - when shit goes bad in Baltimore, you turn to Indianapolis. Congrats Caldwell".

The goal is to limit the number of Christmas cards I have to send.

Well that should fix their QB who can only seem to dump the ball off. And it should fix their defense and special teams too.

As I understand it, he is to blame for everything including Bay Bridge traffic on Memorial day. My sources say long overdue.

Last edited by a moderator:

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bills RB Fred Jackson has a torn medial collateral ligament that is likely to end his season.

On the plus side, he made it through a few more games this Season than last Season.

I guess this now means that Tashard Choice will get more carries than Spiller?

[YOUTUBE]CsqO18MrRTU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Hey, at least he made it into the crowd at all.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that should fix their QB who can only seem to dump the ball off. And it should fix their defense and special teams too.

The biggest problem Cam had in Baltimore this season is for some reason he forgot his team has Ray Rice. How difficult is it to give Ray Rice the ball? Why didn't Rice get the ball more in the 2nd half yesterday? I don't think the Ravens will miss Cameron one bit.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem Cam had in Baltimore this season is for some reason he forgot his team has Ray Rice. How difficult is it to give Ray Rice the ball? Why didn't Rice get the ball more in the 2nd half yesterday? I don't think the Ravens will miss Cameron one bit.

This. Exactly this. I can't recall the amount of times I've cursed Cam's name this season for that.
And then there's this:
Ravens Fire Offensive Coordinator Cam Cameron, Because It's His Fault That Kirk Cousins Owned Baltimore

:lol: :pout:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hip pointer is what they said. I agree Rice needs to get the ball more. He is the star of the offense. In fact if he did not develop when he did a few years ago, I am not sure Joe is still the QB. Rice turned so many confused Joe dump offs into long plays.

I dont think this move is going to make Joe anything better than the average QB he is. No pocket presence, cannot read the field well. All problems he has had and not improved upon during his entire career.

The fact Joe is not signed yet at least give me hope that the team is not sold on him yet either.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hip pointer is what they said. I agree Rice needs to get the ball more. He is the star of the offense. In fact if he did not develop when he did a few years ago, I am not sure Joe is still the QB. Rice turned so many confused Joe dump offs into long plays.

I dont think this move is going to make Joe anything better than the average QB he is. No pocket presence, cannot read the field well. All problems he has had and not improved upon during his entire career.

The fact Joe is not signed yet at least give me hope that the team is not sold on him yet either.

Is it true that Flacco said something to Harbaugh or management about wantimg to run the hurrry up offense more?

If Flacco isn't resigned who do you think the Ravens would get to take his place?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that Flacco said something to Harbaugh or management about wantimg to run the hurrry up offense more?

If Flacco isn't resigned who do you think the Ravens would get to take his place?

Joe says he'd like to run the no huddle offense all the time.

I have no idea who they would get not honestly if they would be better initially. He is not terrible, he just is not very good and I think a team needs a good QB to contend. Joe has stated before that he thinks he is a top 5 quarterback and wants to be paid like one. There is no way he is top 5, far to inconsistent.

It was an amazing play but the 4th and 29 against the Chargers should have never worked. Ray Rice saved Joes ass there. A dump off on a 4th and 29 is just stupid. If not for that the Ravens are on a 3 game losing streak. The game before against the Steelers - Leftwich and the Steelers offense was terrible. Yet as bad as they were, if Jacoby Jones doesnt run a kick back, I dont think the Ravens win that game.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe says he'd like to run the no huddle offense all the time.

I have no idea who they would get not honestly if they would be better initially. He is not terrible, he just is not very good and I think a team needs a good QB to contend. Joe has stated before that he thinks he is a top 5 quarterback and wants to be paid like one. There is no way he is top 5, far to inconsistent.

It was an amazing play but the 4th and 29 against the Chargers should have never worked. Ray Rice saved Joes ass there. A dump off on a 4th and 29 is just stupid. If not for that the Ravens are on a 3 game losing streak. The game before against the Steelers - Leftwich and the Steelers offense was terrible. Yet as bad as they were, if Jacoby Jones doesnt run a kick back, I dont think the Ravens win that game.

4th & 29 was great. I think it ended Norv's job as Chargers coach. Thank You Ray Rice!!

I'd offer Rivers, but he isn't the same QB he once was. Then again he doesn't have the talent around him he once did.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the plus side, he made it through a few more games this Season than last Season.

I guess this now means that Tashard Choice will get more carries than Spiller?

Hey, at least he made it into the crowd at all.

Aint that the truth. God please fire CG the man sucks !!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th & 29 was great. I think it ended Norv's job as Chargers coach. Thank You Ray Rice!!

I'd offer Rivers, but he isn't the same QB he once was. Then again he doesn't have the talent around him he once did.

Sometimes Its really hard to tell whether its a QB that's the problem, the pieces around him, or the scheme. I have seen enough to make up my mind that Flacco will never be more than OK but since he has come in the league he hasnt missed a game. I'd love to see someone else get some real snaps with the team, not that I am hoping Joe gets hurt.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replaced with a Colts product? That should go over well.

I am debating a facebook status along the lines of "the old adage holds true - when shit goes bad in Baltimore, you turn to Indianapolis. Congrats Caldwell".

:pizza:

I got a chuckle out of that.

The Houston @ NE game should be a good one tonight. I bet 100 Vcash on it (or 10,000 rupees) on NE, even though the points aren't that favorable.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens are very confusing team to watch. Just...just confusing. At least I don't have to hear much about "elite Joe Flacco" this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.