• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony La Russa high on the list for possible new Mariners President

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying. I personally feel that an in house hire is a mistake. I wanted a new to the organization guy that would have a new, different and fresh approach. Im not saying Mather can't do that I am saying it is less likely. It very well could be that because he has been in the organization for so long he knows exactly what the problems are and could fix them it could also mean that he is part of the problem.

After righting that I guess I agree with your wait and see approach LOL but would have preffered a different guy to start with.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you are saying. I personally feel that an in house hire is a mistake. I wanted a new to the organization guy that would have a new, different and fresh approach. Im not saying Mather can't do that I am saying it is less likely. It very well could be that because he has been in the organization for so long he knows exactly what the problems are and could fix them it could also mean that he is part of the problem.

After righting that I guess I agree with your wait and see approach LOL but would have preffered a different guy to start with.

And I would have been perfectly fine with La Russa or someone like that coming in and doing things their own way too.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need to raid every exec from the Cards and pay them what it takes to turn this ship around. Of course that only makes sense if you are into winning.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just realized I spelled writing, righting. Im dumb

:lol:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way we're guaranteed of getting new front office personnel is with new ownership and that doesn't appear imminent.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3