• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tonight was another example(regarding Cuse)

BearDownUA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some cold blooded FTs to close this one out by BC

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill say it again unless Syracuses's offense gets better then 59 points versus B.C. this team wont go anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish AG could shoot FTs like that.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant keep pulling miracle finishes every game to win....

@Duke, @ Md, and @UVA could send them into a mini-funk as well.

I think it will ultimately help them in the tournament.

They probably should have lost to Pitt and NC State as well.

This takes a lot of the pressure off them and gets their attention.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant keep pulling miracle finishes every game to win....

@Duke, @ Md, and @UVA could send them into a mini-funk as well.

I think it will ultimately help them in the tournament.

They probably should have lost to Pitt and NC State as well.

This takes a lot of the pressure off them and gets their attention.

Good post, with a minute left in overtime I thought the same, can't keep having miracle finishes it'll end at some point.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter what anyone says (especially what their record says) this team isn't better than last year's syracuse team.

good thing for them there is no Michigan/Louisville quality teams this year, means they still have a chance. same with Arizona minus ashley

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter what anyone says (especially what their record says) this team isn't better than last year's syracuse team.

good thing for them there is no Michigan/Louisville quality teams this year, means they still have a chance. same with Arizona minus ashley

I don't know, 2012 season I'd agree. I'd say relatively even with last year, honestly tournament time we will know I guess but yes it's close.

This year I figured we would be lucky to be ranked in the teens.

Our offense has shit the bed past 3 games, If they don't pick it up we are fucked.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, 2012 season I'd agree. I'd say relatively even with last year, honestly tournament time we will know I guess but yes it's close.

This year I figured we would be lucky to be ranked in the teens.

Our offense has shit the bed past 3 games, If they don't pick it up we are fucked.

I thought 10-15 (but I am one of the lucky ones who got to watch Tyler Ennis play in the High School National Championship game, I knew the kid was something special).

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought 10-15 (but I am one of the lucky ones who got to watch Tyler Ennis play in the High School National Championship game, I knew the kid was something special).

I had no idea the type of impact he would have, I thought we were going to be stuck with a mediocre point guard. I'd really like to see Grant and Ennis come back.

I hope those boys are CRYING right now.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea the type of impact he would have, I thought we were going to be stuck with a mediocre point guard. I'd really like to see Grant and Ennis come back.

I hope those boys are CRYING right now.

Dude seeing him from 20 feet away was amazing. He hit a three to take the lead with about 8 seconds left and Montverde hit a 3 at the buzzer to win the national championship (deangelo russell, McD's AA going to OSU next year hit the 3, it was amazing)

knew ennis already from Arizona recruiting him but until I saw him up close I didn't realize how poised he was. He played hurt for much of his senior year in HS which is the only reason he was ranked "so low", not that 20 is that low, but to have him ranked lower than the harrison twins is simply criminal