• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tommy out saturday

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Idk, it doesn't stop people from saying how great he did on his one drive vs. MSU where he went 1-2 for 9 yards.

You're basing his passing ability on just 2 passes? Wow! I believe he's passed for 7 times total this season and completed 5 of those passes. That's probably closer to what he can do ability wise.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RYKER FYFE?

...I hope he's good, for his own sake. With a name like that...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a walk on. He could be a hometown hero if he closed this year 3 out of 4. And if he was allowed to.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're basing his passing ability on just 2 passes? Wow! I believe he's passed for 7 times total this season and completed 5 of those passes. That's probably closer to what he can do ability wise.
No, I'm basing my opinion of his passing abilities on people who have watched practice. I was saying that people who have wanted Fyfe to go in all year always seem to bring up his touchdown drive against MSU, where he went 1-2 for 9 yards as evidence that he should start.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 of 7 for 33 yards. 1 touchdown, 1 interception, long 14 yards.

Yep he's our savior. The problem is everyone expected Tommy to be a Peyton Manning because he had two good games in his career and when he didn't stand up to the pressure everyone want s to toss him in the trash and bring in the next. Well Tommy is a great competitor but he didn't sign up for this, don't put the blame on him and then again for Ryker when he doesn't measure up.
We have a coach who runs a different system. Don't expect championships from the last guys players.

It's as simple as that. It doesn't have to be a fault and it should of been expected but we have to enter every season, myself included thinking this one is the one. That is our fault, not theirs.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SLING IT!!!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SSSSSLING THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

SLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!

SLING. IT. COT. DAMMIT.

FIRST PLAY HAIL MARY!!!!!!!!!!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks, guys. As a result of our Abelardo's conversation combined with 75% of the board completely overusing "SLING IT!", I now have ads for Sling Latino TV :L

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks, guys. As a result of our Abelardo's conversation combined with 75% of the board completely overusing "SLING IT!", I now have ads for Sling Latino TV :L
They are cancelling SABADO GIGANTE dude. Don't do it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say something.....

I honestly hope that Fyfe comes out and just completely rocks the shit out of it. What the hell, why not? Why should we wait until next season for our savior to come? If he comes in the form of a redheaded @chucksker on stilts look-alike in the midst of the shittiest season in the history of Nebraska Football, I'll take it.

I don't need a damned 5-star. I just want someone who can win. If Fyfe gets this thing rollin', so long Tommy..........that's all I have to say about that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, and maybe with Tommy sitting out we won't have to wear all-whites this weekend. He's the one who makes the call on that I hear.

For the love of God, where the red pants. PLEASE!!!!

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say something.....

I honestly hope that Fyfe comes out and just completely rocks the shit out of it. What the hell, why not? Why should we wait until next season for our savior to come? If he comes in the form of a redheaded @chucksker on stilts look-alike in the midst of the shittiest season in the history of Nebraska Football, I'll take it.

I don't need a damned 5-star. I just want someone who can win. If Fyfe gets this thing rollin', so long Tommy..........that's all I have to say about that.
I do too, even as much as I don't think he's very good. I will be thrilled if he comes out and plays great. Really, in this offense, it's way more about timing than arm strength or even really accuracy. Most of the throws are to a spot. If he can do that and keep things simple, he could be very productive.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have hardly any belief at all that Fyfe can do it, but I'm excited to see him put that chip on his shoulder and prove me wrong.

I will be one happy Husker fan if he comes out and just fits in naturally to this system.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember what show I was listening to, but one of the guests mentioned how he thought Fyfe might be good because he is much more likely to get the ball out on time. 3 step drop, throw, 5 step drop, throw, etc. Tommy, because he's so athletic, has a tendency to hold on to the ball a little longer because he can evade the pass rush. However, this throws off the timing of the routes, and leads to much more difficult throws for him. That's the hope that I'm holding on to.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although if he comes out and plays great, we'll have half the fan base saying "SEE? I TOLD YOU WALK ONS ARE JUST AS GOOD!"

Seriously, someone called in to 1620 today and tried arguing with them that in general, walk ons are more talented based on the fact that Janovich is our best player and he was a walk on.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although if he comes out and plays great, we'll have half the fan base saying "SEE? I TOLD YOU WALK ONS ARE JUST AS GOOD!"

Seriously, someone called in to 1620 today and tried arguing with them that in general, walk ons are more talented based on the fact that Janovich is our best player and he was a walk on.

:L

Man I get sick of some of our fans.

Especially on Facebook. Folks need to get educated before they go out in public and spout off.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Man I get sick of some of our fans.

Especially on Facebook. Folks need to get educated before they go out in public and spout off.
The afternoon show has actually been really entertaining this week. Josh Peterson has really taken the gloves off and doesn't just let some of the bullshit stuff people say go. It used to be that they'd just kind of let the callers go and say whatever they wanted. Now they're actually calling people on their crap, and it's fantastic.