• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial USC vs Vandy thread

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are top 5 RBs, and that's kind of insulting them.

Stop being retards.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put Lattimore behind Wiconsins line with Russell Wilson at QB he blows Montees numbers outte the water. He has better power, vision, hands.

Oh, please. Lattimore averaged .5 YPC than his backup. Montee Ball averaged 1.2 YPC more than his backup. And Montee's backup is almost universlly considered better.

But keep ignoring facts. We all know that they don't mean shit to you.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Ronnie Hillman and Terrance Ganaway prove? How to be 4th or 5th round picks?

The fact that you made this comment is hilariously ironic. I honestly thought it was a joke for a second, but then I realized you were just that stupid.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, was that some raggedy shit. I know Shaw toughed it out, but he wouldn't have to if he would just make decisions and get rid of the damn ball. Had trouble pass blocking, didn't use our stud TEs (or our wide receivers, for that matter), and breakdowns in pass coverage. That receiver of theirs (#87) made some great plays, but had a couple of drops that probably would have won Vandy the game.

Sloppy FB out there, man. My blood pressure was at like 300/200. Welcome to the life of the Carolina fan. Marcus was, of course, there to save our asses again.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, please. Lattimore averaged .5 YPC than his backup. Montee Ball averaged 1.2 YPC more than his backup. And Montee's backup is almost universlly considered better.

Ron Dayne is one of the all time leading rushers in NCAA history. Facts don't always prove what you want.

Again you put Lattimore behind Wisconsins OL with Wilson at QB and Lattimore blows Montees numbers away.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that you made this comment is hilariously ironic. I honestly thought it was a joke for a second, but then I realized you were just that stupid.

Really explain to me what they proved cause I'm not seeing it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what did Montee prove? How to get the shit kicked out of him?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Dayne is one of the all time leading rushers in NCAA history. Facts don't always prove what you want.

Again you put Lattimore behind Wisconsins OL with Wilson at QB and Lattimore blows Montees numbers away.

See here's the difference between you and me: I analyze things using actual facts. You presuppose your conclusion.

Honest to god, if Rocky knocked out Apollo Creed in a rematch and you were their referee, you'd raise Apollo's hand. There's something sick and Un-American about that.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact or not, Ron Dayne is one of the all time leading NCAA rushers?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap Smart. Do you really think stats are the entire story?

I think concrete results are about 1,000 times more important than subjective "potential." There are tangible goals for running backs and about 20 current players have accomplished these goals better than Lattimore.

What you guys are doing is to trying to IQ to determine the valedictorian instead of GPA. You are ignoring the actual goal of the "student" and replacing it with something solely based on potential. Measurables are apparently more important to you than the thing that the measurables are supposed to be predicting, and I keep saying it, but I really do think there is something sickeningly perverse about that.

Edit: English

Last edited by a moderator:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, was that some raggedy shit. I know Shaw toughed it out, but he wouldn't have to if he would just make decisions and get rid of the damn ball. Had trouble pass blocking, didn't use our stud TEs (or our wide receivers, for that matter), and breakdowns in pass coverage. That receiver of theirs (#87) made some great plays, but had a couple of drops that probably would have won Vandy the game.

Sloppy FB out there, man. My blood pressure was at like 300/200. Welcome to the life of the Carolina fan. Marcus was, of course, there to save our asses again.

A win is a win, man. Congratulations.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The no PI call helped just as much as Marcus did

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The no PI call helped just as much as Marcus did

No, that's ridiculous - it was one play. Lattimore scored both of our TDS, and had about half the offense. On the missed PI call, they would have had the ball on around the 50. Not like they were a lock to win there or anything.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USCw looks horrid but they'll see a nice bump in the polls for beating this way over hyped Vandy team.

Another SEC self licking ice cream cone

Exactly. Over hype Vandy of all things.

So if USCe wins they should catapult up to #1 in the ranking for beating a "tough" SEC team and if Vandy wins they should just get the crystal ball now.

exactly. It's a really bad joke on college football.

Someone has to stay ranked high so that they can continue to have high ranked teams play each other so that they can keep high ranks.
:burt:

probably 10-12. They beat an SEC for goodness sake!

USCe will fall three to 12. That way the SEC magically gets two teams in the top 15. No lose situation.

There are two really good teams in the SEC but to pretend the whole conference is above and beyond everyone else is the issue.

They "beat up on each other" and inflate their rankings so that it spreads throughout the conference.

"It's not that the quarterbacks are bad, it's just that our defenses are so awesome." - SEC GUY

been fighting this battle all day with the TEAM SECers.

Mike Slive is going to have to make a call to the refs pretty soon to protect the higher ranked SEC team.

Come on Vandy! The SEC needs you. You win and they'll have another team in the top 15.

Slive must have made that call to the refs to protect highest ranked SEC team.

"In the SEC you just gotta get it done"

Is that supposed to mean elsewhere you have to do more than get it done?

God the suckfest for the SEC is sickening.

:tsk: Obsession is not a pretty thing yeo....

obsessed.gif