• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you are taking liberties with "educate" there. One of the trolling rules is to be entertaining, and I guess this is to some. I almost never open open his threads, cuz I king ow what it is. I dont have any issue with, but can see why some do. Do a thread a month, not constantly. Its reduntant, tired, and boring to me. I dont have a problem with it, but its just that.

Sure. But most trolls aren't very good, and it usually isn't entertaining, but people simply trying to be aholes, as evidenced by trolls where ever you go on the web.

And don't get me wrong, I have gotten worked up and posted a mean spirited comment in the past, at Honors, for his redundant posts and for the frequency. I thought someone doing what he does is just trying to fuck with people. I soon came to realize after many of the Rivals met him in person at Old Devil Dogs wedding, that while is certainly tiring at times, he does truly feel a passion for his Alma-mater and he does understand the game in depth.

When I see people get worked up I think "Ah, they just don't understand Honors, here let me help" because I am obviously a saint. :pound:

So yeah, I see why others will see this as white knighting, but to lose it so bad at a truly harmless troll like him just boggles my mind. I just posted a couple times and thought that would be the end of it, and people would either ignore me or give it up as it is truly a futile endeavor to get Honors to stop and in the end it is really easy to just ignore his threads. The Husker fan just chose to come after me, since obviously, it offended his sensibilities that anyone could simply ignore Honors.

So that is my view on it. I get it. Honors is not for everyone. Hell, I truly do not wish the Husker lunatic any ill will. In the end it is not a big deal to get worked up over. In the end I think we can all agree that I was just looking out for the guy and his well being. Dammit, why am I cursed with being such a great guy?! Let's hear it for my selflessness. :clap:

Now, today is a day to watch Football, so lets get down to the real business of this board and all be friends.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. But most trolls aren't very good, and it usually isn't entertaining, but people simply trying to be aholes, as evidenced by trolls where ever you go on the web.

And don't get me wrong, I have gotten worked up and posted a mean spirited comment in the past, at Honors, for his redundant posts and for the frequency. I thought someone doing what he does is just trying to fuck with people. I soon came to realize after many of the Rivals met him in person at Old Devil Dogs wedding, that while is certainly tiring at times, he does truly feel a passion for his Alma-mater and he does understand the game in depth.

When I see people get worked up I think "Ah, they just don't understand Honors, here let me help" because I am obviously a saint. :pound:

So yeah, I see why others will see this as white knighting, but to lose it so bad at a truly harmless troll like him just boggles my mind. I just posted a couple times and thought that would be the end of it, and people would either ignore me or give it up as it is truly a futile endeavor to get Honors to stop and in the end it is really easy to just ignore his threads. The Husker fan just chose to come after me, since obviously, it offended his sensibilities that anyone could simply ignore Honors.

So that is my view on it. I get it. Honors is not for everyone. Hell, I truly do not wish the Husker lunatic any ill will. In the end it is not a big deal to get worked up over. In the end I think we can all agree that I was just looking out for the guy and his well being. Dammit, why am I cursed with being such a great guy?! Let's hear it for my selflessness

Now, today is a day to watch Football, so lets get down to the real business of this board and all be friends.

:clap: kudos to your selflessness, my UCFriend

#UCFacts

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So that is my view on it. I get it. Honors is not for everyone. Hell, I truly do not wish the Husker lunatic any ill will. In the end it is not a big deal to get worked up over. In the end I think we can all agree that I was just looking out for the guy and his well being. Dammit, why am I cursed with being such a great guy?! Let's hear it for my selflessness. :clap:

I remember trying to help some people with handi, they didnt listen either.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are to be applauded for your efforts imo. :clap:
giphy.gif

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I'll take Honors trolling over someone like Handi any day.
Now that there is the billion dollar argument, both are so close to equal it is hard saying, one says the most retarded shit as some sort of insult while the other says the most retarded shit for attention....

Ill have to think on that one.... They are similar in degree of stupidity.....

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ignore him
I like refering to him without being direct :D it gets his goat so bad then he says some retarded thing, it cracks me up. You may have been the one to warn me when i first got here, cant remember who, but he has a thing for Huskers

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the guts to schedule Army and then we will talk about whether UCF deserves anything.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better be the biggest Cincinnati fan come this Saturday. UCF needs them to beat Ohio State. Then as others already said, need Stanford to run the table in the PAC.

The problem is they only have 1 quality P5 team on schedule. Keeping on beating Pittsburgh is not gonna cut it.
How did being the biggest Cincinnati fan work out?

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't. They play no decent teams. If they want to continue being a mid major team, they need to schedule really good teams non conference and beat them. Then they have to go undefeated and hope they're competing against at least 2 2-loss teams.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is our obstacles
Stanford
Pitt @
UConn
Cincy @
ECU