• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) How do you know that is WWE approved and sponsored? I see no use of logo, copyright or anything saying WWE in that video except for the title.

2.) If really WWE property, probably just a new PPV they are coming up with

3.) I HOPE it means a change within the company and a new direction, but again, more likely then not if that is indeed a WWE video then it is probably for a new PPV concept.

WWE Begins New Viral Campaign - 'Revolution Is Coming' - WrestlingInc.com

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is that this guy is being brought up

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Ambrose already on Smackdown?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. Just something that I saw online.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ambrose wrestled a dark match on SD against Alex Riley not too long ago. The IWC seems to fucking love this guy but he's nothing special from what I've seen.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Tenta(Earthquake) played rugby at LSU
MidCLl.jpg

aI1osl.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smackdown has been pure garbage lately. It's bad enough that they dedicate 1/4 of the show to recap RAW, but now they're trying to push 6 new guys at the same time. Do we really need Brodus, Ryback, Cesaro, Sandow, Titus & Young all on the same show?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little behind on the criticism here as I don't usually watch Smackdown.

But...

here is my rant on Ryback.

1.) WTF name is that? it's stupid, a guy that size and with his physique you could do something special with him, you almost immediately ruin him with a name like Ryback...The name is HUGE in the business, if you don't possess the name you won't make it. Ryback is gay and if they try to push this guy to Main Event status then guarantee he won't have the name Ryback at that time he reaches ME.

2.) WTF is up with his singlet? Why give a guy with that physique an RVD type singlet? Guy should be sporting trunks. You want to portray this dude as a monster, I can't take him seriously with RVDs hammy down singlets.

So far his pure image is a terrible selling point by WWE. The name and his outfit immediately make him unappealing.

Also side rant on Smackdown and the entire WWE product...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much Laurenitis. Fuck man. This guy takes up more air time then the wrestlers do and he is on both shows. This is Hoganisque at TNA. Every 10 minutes this douche is on TV.

The major heel authority figure role is retired back when Mr. McMahon and SCSA ended their careers. Seriously, and if you're going to try and bring it back do it with someone who has some character and some great mic skills like Paul Heyman.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little behind on the criticism here as I don't usually watch Smackdown.

But...

here is my rant on Ryback.

1.) WTF name is that? it's stupid, a guy that size and with his physique you could do something special with him, you almost immediately ruin him with a name like Ryback...The name is HUGE in the business, if you don't possess the name you won't make it. Ryback is gay and if they try to push this guy to Main Event status then guarantee he won't have the name Ryback at that time he reaches ME.

2.) WTF is up with his singlet? Why give a guy with that physique an RVD type singlet? Guy should be sporting trunks. You want to portray this dude as a monster, I can't take him seriously with RVDs hammy down singlets.

So far his pure image is a terrible selling point by WWE. The name and his outfit immediately make him unappealing.

Also side rant on Smackdown and the entire WWE product...WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much Laurenitis. Fuck man. This guy takes up more air time then the wrestlers do and he is on both shows. This is Hoganisque at TNA. Every 10 minutes this douche is on TV.

The major heel authority figure role is retired back when Mr. McMahon and SCSA ended their careers. Seriously, and if you're going to try and bring it back do it with someone who has some character and some great mic skills like Paul Heyman.

The best part about the Ryback thing is the Goldberg chants he's been getting, as if the crowd is saying they've seen this before. Honestly though, I'm tired of seeing these guys fight jobbers every week. Brodus has been doing it for months now. Only way to get these guys over is to put them in a real feud. At least they've been somewhat getting it right with Tensai.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Ryback, I just hope the do something with him soon.

BTW, "Ryback" is an amalgam of his real name and nickname. Ryan+Silverback=Ryback. It's not great, but it's better than what they called him on NXT: Skip Sheffield.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chael Sonnen annoys me but this is pretty funny.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
use his real name, that is badass, Silverback? Awesome.

guitar- I like the Goldberg chants too, you're exactly right, people have seen this before. Monster wrestler comes in, destroys in squash matches and then.....................disappears..Look at Mason Ryan, he came in and was suppose to be a huge factor, he was in a few squash matches and now, I don't even know where the Hell he is.

What they need to do is let these guys have a few squash matches 2 or 3..Then put them up against a top performer. Let the have a good decent length feud with this top performer and have some great matches between the two. If it's a heel, let him win the first match on PPV or the first two on PPV in the feud, then have him lose on the 3rd. Give them some legitimate threat to move forward.

But I can see ryback disappearing within the next few months. And he will be a distant memory of just another big body that Vince loves so much but never does anything with them.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conceited Dirtbag Wrestler

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, something had to be said about this asshole womanizer who roams Tampa like he’s hot shit just because he’s a wrestler. After fooling me into thinking he was sweet by tipping me heavy, he proceeded to take me on a date, then ask me for half the money when the bill came. Spent the whole date bragging about his wrestling career. His greg was outrageously small and thin for his body type, and he fucked like a virgin. Uncircumcised. Ew. (which explains why i was pretty surprised to hear he’s been with several coworkers/ friends of mine.) Also, while I was going down he grabbed my hand, and practically forced me to finger his butt (im almost POSITIVE i felt dingleberries, but was scared to even check). p.s. he has an extremely annoying accent. (hes scottish). Do not hook up with this clown. He pretends like he’s strapping it up, then yanks the condom off secretly. Thank god i didnt get pregnant with a little half scottish bastard.

Wrestlers get chicks? I thought they fake it?- nik

LMAO @ Drew McEntyre