• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Sasso got put in a sharpshooter by Bret Hart years ago when MADtv was popular.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock underrated on the mic. Not great but not as bad as some make him out to be.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Stooges was terrible. I was actually glad to see Kane come down and chokeslam that fool. I have a feeling that movie is gonna be a big flop.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. And it kinda sucked.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOOO! I only watched tonight to see Daniel Bryan and he wasn't even on. And I'm fairly certain they muted some of the "YES!" chants as well (you could see the crowd doing something but it was quiet). Fuck you WWE

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOOO! I only watched tonight to see Daniel Bryan and he wasn't even on. And I'm fairly certain they muted some of the "YES!" chants as well (you could see the crowd doing something but it was quiet). Fuck you WWE

I read that WWE had Bryan cut that promo last week saying the YES chants mocked him to try to make the fans stop. Vince doesn't like us to like things unless he says we're supposed to :L That is why Vince is a millionaire that should be a billionaire.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling......WWE is already FUCKING the Lesnar angle up...:L damnit..terrible idea to have Laurenitis introduce him like that, the guy is a major bomb. Ugh.

So they try ot make lesnar a heel in this...Does Vince know the WWE universe HATES Cena and WANTS a new top player, Lesnar is that guy...

The brawl was awesome, and i loved seeing Cena bloodied up (shocked as hell to see blood ON Cena during PG) again, confirms my thought that PG era is nearing an end and we will see WWE TV-14 again. Which it easily could, by just doing things like that, no need to go over the top with what the did in the Attitude era.

But I would have kept Lesnar as a face and just let him go with cena and let Cena be Cena. Laurenitis getting involved just makes me think they are going to ruin this angle like all the other past potential great angles they have had in recent years.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that at least they recognize his UFC career.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the last segment as I fell asleep before it ended last night and I can say this..

If they are trying to make lEsnar heel, no need to have Laurenitis involved. Just have Brock play up how he left WWE 8 years ago, when he flipped the fans off at WM. Admit that he sold out of the bogus company to move on to be the best fighter in the world. And reason he came back was to be champion again. It's going to be super hard to make him an established heel with the older demo. Especially hwen his target is Cena.