• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in that interview, the rest of that interview he sounds very good and is comprehensive....

I do fear that Lesnar will only last 1 year in WWE and that Lesnar will get royally screwed by Vince somehow before he exits..I just have this feeling that Vince brought Lesnar back to ultimately shit on a big former UFC star, and also for revenge on lesnar when he originally left WWE. It was on bad terms and Lesnar essentially shitted on Vince's biggest PPV.

Also if his beef it Taker is real and in this clip he says pro wrestlers are jealous of him, I think Vince will take Takers side and maybe Taker has enough weight (im sure he does) to lure Lesnar back and all get a good laugh at him.

Could be interesting if this does happen and if Lesnar realizes it and puts a stop to it before it even happens. If this happened I'd love to see Lesnar find out and no show an event.

Vince won't shit on Lesnar. Had Lesnar gone to another wrestling promotion, maybe. Vince knows Lesnar is a huge draw and will use him.

Lesnar only has a 1yr contract, btw.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I know he has a 1 yr contract. That is why i'm thinking Vince does shit on him. Screw him over. He will drain him for the money and the increase in ratings and interest, but then at WM I can see him screwing him over. He knows he'll be gone anyways after that night and Vince would have gotten everything out of him by then and also send an F-U to Lesnar and UFC/White

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have hope that if my above feeling is wrong, that Lesnar thoroughly enjoys his stay in WWE and signs for longer term AFTER his 1 yr contract is up.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kXJUd.gif

IDzIa.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a new D-Bryan shirt too. lol he was right.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: