• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to pick I'd say when the Monday Night Wars were going strong. Both companies stepped their game up to compete: you had the NWO, Goldberg, and the cruiserweights plus Rock, Austin, HHH all in their prime.

I also think that this is why they refuse to acknowledge the presence of TNA. Things during the MNW could have gone differently, and they almost did.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think that this is why they refuse to acknowledge the presence of TNA. Things during the MNW could have gone differently, and they almost did.

I honestly think the WWE could run promos for TNA on RAW and TNA would still fuck it up.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait....Wait....wait>..... :L

I did not watch last nights show so please tell me if I am wrong here, because I read up on the show play by play....

While reading I noticed that there were NO live apperances for Undertaker/HHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

THE MONDAY NIGHT BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA And NO Taker/HHH Live confrontation!??!?! It is one of the main events of the PPV!!!! I saw they had some video package...oh whipeee!!

Please tell me I read the live coverage wrong and these two were in the arena and have an in ring promo.

If not, WWE completely FUCKED this entire angle up. Not only is it more focused on HBK and his feuds with Trips and Taker, but they don't even put these guys on the final RAW before WM..:L

This WM season was piss piss poor. I'll take the Orton/HHH feud back a few years ago over this shit storm WWE put together. And Orton/HHH was maybe the worst most stupidest WM storyline ever. It followed by being a terrible borefest of a match.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HHH/Taker has potential to be really good...it really does. But it also has great GREAT potential to being a fucking disaster.

IF HBK interferes at all or screws over one or the other wrestler and doesn't just let these guys go at it then it is a giant flop. Taker shouldn't go 20-0 with a shitty interference or "accidental" Sweet chin music to HHH that was intended for Taker but Taker ducks and he hits HHH (I see this happening)

ALso, Undertaker doesn't deserve to get screwed and go 19-1 and have that one blemish to fucking "I'll put NO ONE over Triple H"

Just have HBK call a fair match the whole while you're waiting for him to screw someone over, but he pleasantly never does and calls a clean match with Taker winning.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha,,,,have fun kiddies

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punk_Diary_rock.jpg

04_Diary_Punk_0328.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHere you get those pics Champy?

Punk and Rock do not get along.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHere you get those pics Champy?

Punk and Rock do not get along.

I don't think it's that they do not get along, I think Punk just feels like Cena and the majority of the WWE, that Rock is just there for the payday and will be gone again very soon.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's that they do not get along, I think Punk just feels like Cena and the majority of the WWE, that Rock is just there for the payday and will be gone again very soon.

true.

but Punk has been heard on radio programs saying how Rock gets credit for things when they are going good (like last years WM buys) and last years RAW ratings after WM27....BUt then doesn't get the blame for issues, like WWE putting the blame on The Miz for horrible Survivor Series buys and the latest down Raw ratings.

Punk has said he'd wish they would recognize the full timers for what they do for the product then just a guy who comes in to get his paycheck then leaves.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love HBK tries to superkick HHH (who has brought in a hammer to finish a near-lifeless but ever kicking out taker), misses, clips taker, reluctantly counts him out with crips staring him in the face put the -1* on takers resume

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it a hotel room? WTF it looks like some cheap set of a movie.