• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's 55 for standard. My brother is getting it, will be watching it with him.

NEver boughten a PPV from WWE before, and to be honest this isn't the most exciting WM in recent years, WWE has done a piss poor job at hyping it.

Tonights RAW HAS to be good, since their hype has been sooo poor (Check ratings) they need to sell the PPV tonight. Otherwise expect major low buyout for this WM (which was suppose to be the greatest and biggest WM of all time)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The buildup really has been crap. The buildup leading into the EC was better. The problem has been way too much Taker/HHH and Rock/Cena without giving anybody else any time. Smackdown has been a waste because it's done very little to add to the feuds. I just hope they give Punk and Jericho at least 30 minutes to put on a show. I think Bryan/Sheamus could also be great if given enough time.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The buildup really has been crap. The buildup leading into the EC was better. The problem has been way too much Taker/HHH and Rock/Cena without giving anybody else any time. Smackdown has been a waste because it's done very little to add to the feuds. I just hope they give Punk and Jericho at least 30 minutes to put on a show. I think Bryan/Sheamus could also be great if given enough time.

Rumor is there are only 4 big matches to give them plenty of time. Punk/Jericho will open, the Hell in a Cell in the middle, and Rock/Cena the main event. Bryan/Sheamus will be in there somewhere.

The Johnny/Teddy match will be over pretty quick and I think there is a Divas match floating around somewhere.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is there are only 4 big matches to give them plenty of time. Punk/Jericho will open, the Hell in a Cell in the middle, and Rock/Cena the main event. Bryan/Sheamus will be in there somewhere.

The Johnny/Teddy match will be over pretty quick and I think there is a Divas match floating around somewhere.

hopefully any diva stuff on WM involved Kharma squashing the shit out of every single one of them then just walking out with the belt

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hopefully any diva stuff on WM involved Kharma squashing the shit out of every single one of them then just walking out with the belt

I haven't read much on her since the news came out about her miscarriage.

Would be awesome though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton/Kane could last for a good minute, Show/Rhodes shouldn't go very long. The tag match will probably be a quick spotfest.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton/Kane could last for a good minute, Show/Rhodes shouldn't go very long. The tag match will probably be a quick spotfest.

Possibly my 2 least favorite superstars. :yawn:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the problem. It seems to me the buildup isn't even between Taker/HHH...the reason for the rematch has been horrific. and to me it seems more of a HBK vs Taker/HHH feud more then anything.

Also the Rock/Cena hype has been ridiculous. same thing being said, different week. Rocks promos have fallen short of expectations, Cena just says Rock hasn't been around blah blah blah, and when Rock dishes a promo out on Cena, much like his in ring work, he doesn't even sell the blow and just laughs off The Rocks comments.

The two main event matches hype has been way below standards compared to past WM seasons.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cena as a little kid is exactly the type of douche I would have punched in the face if he were in my class . what a doucher

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cena as a little kid is exactly the type of douche I would have punched in the face if he were in my class . what a doucher

Cena as a real person and individual, I will give the man a lot of credit, he worked his ass off and got to the top. Cena as a performer is horrible and he is the Hulk Hogan of this decade. He No sells. He becomes Superman when he is pinned against the corner.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena as a real person and individual, I will give the man a lot of credit, he worked his ass off and got to the top. Cena as a performer is horrible and he is the Hulk Hogan of this decade. He No sells. He becomes Superman when he is pinned against the corner.

so which cena is real? ultra-clean and nice , kid friendly cena? support the troops cena? or thug rapper cena ?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither. Cena is just a hard working individual who actually does a lot for the company and respects the company a lot.

I read somewhere where Cena is actually the number one advocate for getting rid of the spinner belt and changing that hideous thing. Everyone blames him for it, because he did bring it in, but they still blame him for it being around, yet he is trying harder then anyone to get rid of it. Reason the WWE hasn't changed it is because it is a top seller, it is making them lots of money...

Reason for Cena being the character...He is making WWE loads of money, once we the consumer stop supporting him and purchasing his shit, the WWE will evolve Cena as a character. It will happen in time, because the fans will evolve. If it wasn't for the fanbase evolving in the mid 90s the Attitude Era would never of happened.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena has proven he can be carried to a great match(vs Punk at MITB) he has good mic skills and was once a great heel. I don't hate him as a person, I just hate the way he's booked. If he was booked more like Orton then I don't think people would hate him so much.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kids and women love Cena. He'll never change. Look how long it took Hogan to turn heel, and it still almost didn't happen.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will give cena credit for 2 things despite anything I do hate about him

1- his devotion to make a wish (since so many damn kids love him)
2- his devotion to the business

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will give cena credit for 2 things despite anything I do hate about him

1- his devotion to make a wish (since so many damn kids love him)
2- his devotion to the business

Yup.

I only blame Cena for his lack of in ring skills. The other shit is all on WWE.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this part about the mixed-response is so disingenuous with the WWE still piping in fake crowd cheers over TV well into last year....