• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I missed a bikini match. Starts at 1:03:07 in.

A match that lasted maybe 3 mins. And the worst part of the match was Vicki. At the end of the match her fat legs jiggle and she went up the ramp. I almost :puke: Not enough :drink: to get that image out of my head!

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what would make RAW interesting again? Triple H heel turn. Dude might be the most boring face, worse then Orton. Triple H made the best heel of all time, and how easy could he play the role as power hungry COO, well shit he wouldn't have to act too much to fulfill that role.

But I would love to see a Cena/Triple H feud. That is something we have not seen for 6? years now. And it would be a better feud then Cena/Big Show for the 800th time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add this..

Sheamus is a boring ass champion. Also a boring face. WOW. Smackdown is a joke with him as champion. No one cares about Sheamus. But why is he at the top? Because he is Triple H's new best friend. Triple H found Sheamus and since he has been discovered they are workout partners. So Sheamus is a great ass kisser.

They just need to recycle their champions, Punk himself has become boring. They killed Punk during that God awful Kevin Nash text message storyline. What happened to Punk breaking the 4th wall and making pipe bombs? He doesn't do that anymore, but call Laurenitis a giant tool box.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sheamus as champion.

TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!TOO MANY LIMES!!!!!!!!!!

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fig,grass_green,mens,ffffff.jpg

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd plug her yoga program, if you know what I mean.

wwe-diva-kimberly-page-2_display_image.jpg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nitrogirls.jpg

Mrs. Page and Spice all night long.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so SLOWWWWWWW continues his squash campaign over everyone ... how many weeks after the PPV will be be putting over a middleweight again ?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Great American Bash tomorrow? They're trying to jazz up a live SD by calling it something else?