• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial pile on Oregon fans thread

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a USC fan I was smiling watching the Ducks get cooked again. I remember Duck fans would laugh saying that the USC Pete C coached teams would sometimes lose one during the year and blow a season. Now with USC under sanctions Oregon has won nothing but one (UNO) Rose Bowl during this "Dynasty". lol.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stuff, really - fans with AVI's from sucky teams are gloating over the fact that a team who has been really good for some time and has beaten their teams like a drum can't quite get over the hump.

Some teams (FSU, OSU, Baylor, Bama) have a rooting interest in the other teams losing. I get that. I was rooting for Stanford.

It's just odd to watch people wallow in other fans' misery.

Except Michigan. It's 5:59 AM and they still suck.

Was encouraging to note the sportsmanship both teams showed each other all game long...knock a guy's lights out then help him up (with a pat on the head) after the whistle. imo, both teams are winners.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for most of the Oregon posters on this sight. Most have been confident not cocky. Like most passionate fans they fire back when you bash their team in a trolling way, but don't we all? Only one has been an "over the top douche" and sadly the rest are suffering more retaliation than is truly due because of him. Ducks take care of business the rest of the way out and you still have a great season to remember.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably easier to just let us have it on one thread instead of littering forum with several

We Oregon fans earned it. Have at:suds:

I was thinking this last night.

You guys have been pretty insufferable all season - and being very, very vocal about it.

You've started threads like:

"Oregon should be #1, not Alabama" and explained that Alabama is only #1 because the voters love the SEC.

"How badly will Oregon beat Alabama"?

And a thread dediciated to how FSU shouldn't be ranked ahead of you guys.

Any and all arguments to the contrary were null and void before we made them.

Then Stanford happened.

They pretty much owned you last night. You could NOT stop the run and you knew it was coming. Their defense had your QB doing jumping jacks and looking frustrated.

You mounted a late comeback but it was partially luck with the blocked FG returned for a TD.

You'll get a bowl game - and as well you should you've played great all year - but can we please stop with all the yammer about how you're the greatest team in CF?

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops!

we-want-bama.png

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wallace, you are funny, but you have to admit Stanford played better tonight than against the Beavers. Do not incite the woofing gods. I need the wood rats to beat the ducks, just in case Stanford lays an egg in the next 3 games.

Yes they did Buddah. Gaffney punished us too even though your QB only threw for 88 yards against the ratz.

Gaffney is one tough SOB...2-3-4 yard gains all the time. Thought Hogan played his best game ever too. Not sure the wood rats have enuff in their tank to beat Oregon, but stranger things have happened. Stanford just needs to run the rwak down the throats of their remaining opps.

Congrats on the win

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did this Stanford team lose to Utah?
Get ready next week Ducklings! HAHAH No I'm prettyr sure were going to run into a pissed off team. And hell if they don't take there foot off the pedal it's understanable. Utah will be there next punching back.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for most of the Oregon posters on this sight. Most have been confident not cocky. Like most passionate fans they fire back when you bash their team in a trolling way, but don't we all? Only one has been an "over the top douche" and sadly the rest are suffering more retaliation than is truly due because of him. Ducks take care of business the rest of the way out and you still have a great season to remember.

so true :10:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably easier to just let us have it on one thread instead of littering forum with several

We Oregon fans earned it. Have at:suds:

Nah, I'm not going to pour salt on wounds. I was shocked when I saw it at 26-0, but your team almost came back. Still having a hell of a season yd, nothing to be ashamed about. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that every duck fans knows where the hate is coming from and that it isn't targeted at them directly. If not they are complete retards. We all have our own 'special' fans of our teams that we find ourselves trying to either keep a leash on or apologize for when they are asshats. OcD probably isn't the worst of them, just the most visible on the CFB boards.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Oregon fans...at least you can take comfort in knowing that most football fans did not even watch this embarrassing game by the Ducks, as they were instead watching the Minnesota Vikings vs the Washington Redskins on the NFL Network.

That's right, more football fans preferred to watch the lowly 1 - 7 Vikings improve their pathetic record to 2 - 7...on a Network (NFL) that many people do not even have because it's not a basic tier cable channel on many systems...yet it still had better ratings than the Ducks game!

Despite huge competition, The NFL still won on Thursday | November | 2013

I guess this shows what the nation's football fans feel about the relevancy of Oregon football...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
High expectations make this a crushing loss for their fans, but Oregon is still a good team and will finish way ahead of most teams this year. I look forward to seeing them in a good Bowl match-up. What I really hope for is BCS chaos (either 4 undefeated teams or the top 5 or 6 teams all having 1 loss).

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question. Does a possible matchup with FSU make some Bama fans nervous? If this is true. Why is that? Just wondering what Bama fans see in FSU.

I have seen at least one Bama fan saying he would rather play Oregon than FSU, implying that the Oregon game would be easier. I respect his opinion, but disagree strongly. I think to be the best, you have to beat the best. If Oregon was the best, that's who I would have wanted. If FSU is, then let's dance. At least then if you win, it leaves no room for doubt. And if you don't, you didn't deserve it anyway.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really hope for is BCS chaos (either 4 undefeated teams or the top 5 or 6 teams all having 1 loss).

It would be a fitting end to the BCS to have a bunch of controversy, but we don't need the BCS to fail anymore, it's on its way out either way. Why hope for teams to get screwed over?