• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial pile on Oregon fans thread

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tAhGL.gif

lol havent seen that one yet. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably easier to just let us have it on one thread instead of littering forum with several

We Oregon fans earned it. Have at:suds:

Honestly you don't deserve any of it personally. Now if OcD had made this thread it would be 20 pages back already. You didn't get all cocky about this game like the others. You were worried about this game and kept it real. I won't pile anything on you, but instead drink a toast to your sportsmanship in this case.

:suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes for it on 4th & Goal at the beginning of the game at 0-0 on the road?

Screw you guys. I'm not going to say that is so bad that "you deserve to lose," but it's really dumb.

Dunces.

Well it certainly wasnt a shock, they like to go for two early in games after scoring, the problem is that stanford has proven the past two years that it is a different beast.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stuff, really - fans with AVI's from sucky teams are gloating over the fact that a team who has been really good for some time and has beaten their teams like a drum can't quite get over the hump.

Some teams (FSU, OSU, Baylor, Bama) have a rooting interest in the other teams losing. I get that. I was rooting for Stanford.

It's just odd to watch people wallow in other fans' misery.

Except Michigan. It's 5:59 AM and they still suck.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon faced it's kryptonite again last night a physical football team that can run the ball down their throats, control the clock score touchdowns then enough field goals and get enough stops on defense to win the game.

Oregon needs to get a front four or else they can expect to see what happened last night again and again in big games against teams with teeth.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun came up. I hugged my daughter and am taking my son to school in a bit

This one wasn't as bad as last year because it seemed like that we blew that game. This game wasn't blown it was taken. Taken by the better team. Can't begrudge and feel bad about that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun came up. I hugged my daughter and am taking my son to school in a bit

This one wasn't as bad as last year because it seemed like that we blew that game. This game wasn't blown it was taken. Taken by the better team. Can't begrudge and feel bad about that.

No reason to pile on you and some of the other Duck fans. The other however has been getting what is deserved.

Stanford's DL is legit even with their "best" player out for the year. They made you play in a small space and the Ducks are not made for that. Took away the outside zone read all game. Without that it makes Oregon pretty one dimensional.

Hard to stop a running game with 8 OL in their. No way for Oregon to stop it.

Good luck the rest of the season.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did this Stanford team lose to Utah?

Here's a thought. Maybe Oregon wasn't as good as you thought or all the other Duck fans who dismissed this game like it was a scrimmage.! Here's another thought; Oregon fans usually initiate how great they are by telling you. Alabama fans are usually defending them from some stupid comment. Another difference? National championships! :laugh3:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch. I Didnt pile on you but I may have to now.:lol:

J/K

Just a question. Does a possible matchup with FSU make some Bama fans nervous? If this is true. Why is that? Just wondering what Bama fans see in FSU.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is a SEC team that can play physical, hard-nosed football. Great QB play & a stingy D. I don't think anyone else in contention can match up with Bama as well as the Seminoles do. And yes they make me nervous. We're trying to make history here & your damn Noles are playing great.

But still, we both have to get there to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is a SEC team that can play physical, hard-nosed football. Great QB play & a stingy D. I don't think anyone else in contention can match up with Bama as well as the Seminoles do. And yes they make me nervous. We're trying to make history here & your damn Noles are playing great.

But we still both have to get there to find out.

No doubt to the bold. Thanks for answering. Was just curious.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question. Does a possible matchup with FSU make some Bama fans nervous? If this is true. Why is that? Just wondering what Bama fans see in FSU.

FSU is a tough, physical team. They brutalize finesse teams (see:Clemson).

I would love to see an FSU-Bama game. The smash-mouth football would be great.

Unfortunately for you guys, I think Bama would have that one edge that would mean the difference.

Saban.

He just doesn't lose title games.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We see Bama when we see FSU. The architect is a Saban disciple and he has done a pretty good job designing a pretty decent match. And YES, Bama fans are a bit nervous about a possible match-up with FSU. That is one complete team. The only thing I have seen that I think can be exploited is Winston's penchant for throwing the ball up at times.

With all of this said, Playing in the ACC sometimes has its drawbacks and in the past it has shown that it wasnt on the same level as some other conferences, so do we really know if they have risen this year on the same level is the only question left to be answered. Only time will tell with so much football left to play. Neither may make it for all we know. Good luck:suds: